With simple instructions from chef Nguyen Van Khu, you will have more great options for the whole family this summer with palm sugar coconut jelly tea:
Pineapple coconut jelly part:
– Coconut milk 200ml
– Jelly jelly fish flexible fish 7gr
– Condensed milk 150g
– Glutinous leaves (pineapple leaves) 4 leaves
– Fresh coconut water 550g
The part of jaggery juice:
– 200ml filtered water to cook jaggery juice.
– 2 leaves pandan leaves
– Palm sugar 150g
– Coconut oil if available: 1 gr
Side dishes including: roasted peanuts, grated fresh coconut and golden dried coconut, coconut milk.
1. Boil coconut water + sticky rice leaves with condensed milk, then stir in jelly fish jelly and cook until it boils, pour in coconut milk, boil for 1 more minute, then put it on the stove, remove the leaves and pour in. Square or rectangular tray to cool, then refrigerate after 2-3 hours to harden.
2. Palm sugar cooked with filtered water + glutinous leaves (boil until the sugar is completely dissolved, then cover and let the sticky leaf essential oil secrete), let it cool or cool to use.
3. Crushed roasted peanuts, shredded coconut available.
4. After 2-3 hours, the coconut jelly is frozen, we take a knife to cut a square or small diamond into a bowl to eat, then pour jaggery, sprinkle with coconut milk, sprinkle peanuts and grated coconut plus a few drops of crystal coconut oil…you already have a delicious bowl of coconut jelly tea, served with shaved ice if you want.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here