April 20, 2022 10:53 GMT+7
The house on stilts in Chau Thang commune (Quy Chau district, Nghe An) suddenly burst into flames in the evening. All property burned. Fortunately, the fire caused no injuries.
The entire house and property were destroyed by the fire. On April 20, Mr. Sam Van Hung, Chairman of Chau Thang Commune People’s Committee (Quy Chau District, Nghe An Province) said that a fire had just happened in the commune area. caused a house on stilts of people to burn down.
|The entire house and property were destroyed by the fire.|
Before that, at about 5:30 pm on April 19, local people discovered that the house of Mr. Huong Van T.’s family (living in Cang Bai village, Chau Thang commune) suddenly caught fire. At that time Mr. T was on his way home from work.
Discovering the incident, the villagers shouted for everyone to put out the fire together, and at the same time reported it to the local authorities.
Because the house on stilts is made of wood, the items are flammable, so the fire spread too quickly, covering the whole house. After a short time, the entire house and property were burned down.
|There was no one in the house when the fire broke out.|
Fortunately, there was no one in the house at the time of the fire. Mr. T.’s father is working in the field, T.’s wife is at his grandmother’s house, and the young children have not returned from school. After the fire, Mr. Huong Van T.’s whole family is staying at a neighbor’s house.
Currently, the local government and people in the village are calling and making donations to help and encourage Mr. T’s family to soon stabilize their lives.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here