Are you looking for exercises to upgrade round 3? Namrata Purohit – famous Indian Pilates trainer suggests 5 exercises to help you achieve your goals.
1. Kick-ass toner exercise (1 minute for each leg)
* Stand with your feet together.
* Make sure your hips are facing forward.
* Step back with your left foot and bend at both knees.
* Make a 90 degree angle with both knees and then come to the starting position.
* As soon as you reach this point, lift your left leg up back in the air until it’s parallel to the floor.
* Lower left foot to the floor.
* Redo the exercise.
You won’t want to miss those 3rd round workouts.
2. Hip Lift (1 minute)
* Lie on your back, knees bent, arms by your side.
* Keep your feet flat.
* Press into the heel, keeping your core tight and engaged.
*Now, lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips, and shoulders are in a straight line.
* Hold for 4-5 seconds and return to starting position.
* Repeat the pose again.
3. Tummy tuck (1 minute)
* Start by lying face down on the floor with knees bent and slightly open to the side.
* Place your hands under your forehead, elbows out to the sides.
* Press heels and toes together, lifting thighs a few centimeters off the ground without arching your back.
* Hold for 5-10 seconds then return to starting position.
* Redo the exercise.
Choose exercises that are recommended by experts.
4. Donkey kick exercise (30 seconds per leg)
* Lie down, place your hands under your shoulders and knees under your hips.
* Bounce back or raise your right knee, keeping it bent as you kick upward.
* Return to starting position to complete one repetition.
* After you’ve finished on the right leg, switch legs.
5. Fire Hydrants (1 minute for each leg)
* Start with both feet and hands, making sure your shoulders are higher than your hands.
* Raise your right leg to the side at a 45 degree angle, while the knee stays at 90 degrees.
* Keep your core engaged and tight.
* Lower legs to starting position to complete one rep.
* Repeat the exercise with another leg.
Everyone wants to own a slim, toned butt.
The right diet for the training period
In an article in the journal Essence, nutritionist Vanessa Risseto (USA) said, it’s important to focus on healthy fats like olive oil, avocado and cheese; such as vegetables such as broccoli, brussels sprouts and kale and lean proteins including fish, turkey, eggs, chicken.
That means a person weighing 68 kg should have 113-142g of protein in each meal, while a person weighing more than 91kg should only have 227-255g per meal. Risseto adds: ‘You should be fueling the muscles you already have, while keeping your metabolism up – protein is one of the best ways to do this.
During the training phase, your diet should focus on healthy fats.
She emphasizes the importance of energy recovery after exercise: ‘Whole grains are also a must, because when we exercise we deplete glycogen (stored energy) and they We need to add. So make sure you have complex carbohydrates like oats, brown rice, beans, sweet potatoes, and quinoa. These are great sources, especially since they also have a small amount of protein, so they’re quite nutrient-dense.
According to Risseto, sugar has no nutritional value. ‘You should avoid processed carbs, white bread, chips, crackers, snack mixes and refined… all these can inhibit the firming process. They are high in calories and low in nutrients, especially protein – an important nutrient for building muscle. Also, you should also read food labels so you can avoid any that contain sucrose, fructose, dextrose or corn syrup,’ she says.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here