SPY x FAMILY receives criticism from netizens after pointing out that “single older women are suspicious”
On April 16, the second episode of the SPY x FAMILY anime adaptation of Tatsuya Endo’s popular spy manga, titled “Secure A Wife” was broadcast.
Shining agent Twilight is on a mission and decides to create a fake “family” under the guise of psychiatrist Loid Forger. He went to an orphanage and adopted a little girl named Anya. Then he needs to find a suitable girl to play the role of wife and mother.
And the character Yor Briar was introduced. She’s a city council employee, the perfect cover for her real job as a female assassin. Her “single” status at the age of 27 caused her many problems, but then she ran into Loid and they decided to work together for mutual benefit.
While fans were excited about the popular character Yor’s appearance in this episode, some of the depictions seemed to have caught the eye and upset some viewers. First of all, the scene where Yor was ridiculed by his colleagues. In the story and in the country in which it takes place, “single women” arouse suspicion in society about being spies from rival nations. Even Yor was mocked by his colleagues for that.
It is clear that the content of this episode shows a “disrespectful” social aspect to older single women, which has caused many The female audience seemed offended. Therefore, tThe second episode of the SPY x FAMILY anime after its premiere received some criticism from the online community for mentioning that: “a single woman at the age of 27 is scorned by society and considered problematic” . A lot of people feel disagree with this information!
Many angry people commented that:
– Does being single at 27 make you look ugly in society? I don’t know what to think of that opinion.”
– I heard that a single woman in her 30s was suspected by her colleagues of being a spy because she was still unmarried. This is silly.
– I cried like a baby when they told me being single at 27 was a bad idea.
– I’m 27 years old this year and I’m still not married, I’m still fine and happy with my current life.
– Can’t I be single at 27? I almost punched the screen when I heard that.
– The disrespect towards single women made me almost cry.
And you? Please share your opinion!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: gamek.vn – Read the original article here