Life is full of difficulties just waiting to bury people to the bottom of the abyss. You should know that no one can escape this reality. So practice the most stable and strong mind to face all.
“Rainbow only appears after the rain”, the saying is so ordinary and familiar that it becomes too boring, causing many people to underestimate the meaning contained in it. Difficulties are still there, only when you dare to hold your head high to welcome and overcome, true happiness will appear.
Disappointment, sadness, negative mood… Just allow yourself to be sad for a bit, then try to lift your spirits to move on!
Here are 15 quotes to help inspire and motivate you to cope with life’s difficulties:
1. “What happened before or after is not as important as what is in you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2. “Life has its ups and downs. You just have to hold on and never give up, happiness will come.” – Nicole Kidman
3. Ignore the detractors of ambition, which is what petty people like to do. But the great person on the other hand will help you believe that you can become great yourself.
4. True beauty is when we believe in ourselves.
5. “Nothing is impossible to those who are willing to try” – Alexander the Great.
6. “Determine your life, don’t let others write your story” – Oprah Winfrey.
7. Life gives you only a few opportunities to do great things, grab them!
8. Life is about knowing how to do the best for yourself, not for others.
9. Believe in the person you want to be.
10. If we keep waiting until we are ready, we will waste our youth.
11. The future always begins with the present.
12. “Every mistake can be forgiven when people are brave enough to admit it” – Bruce Lee.
13. If you don’t do something great today, that’s okay too!
14. “It’s never too late to have new dreams” – Malala Yousafzai.
15. Past actions make you who you are today. And the way you live today will be the person you are in the future.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here