According to the roadmap, the CCCD card with a chip will be integrated with a lot of citizen data by the Ministry of Public Security. The integration of a lot of information and data not only makes people’s transactions convenient, but also reduces unnecessary paperwork.
Currently, many people still do not intend to change their CCCD card because they think that the old ID card and CCCD card can still be used.
In this article, the Law of Ho Chi Minh City outlines a few notes related to the issuance and replacement of CCCD in 2022 for readers to know.
50% discount on CCCD fee until June 30, 2022
According to the provisions of Circular No. 120/2021 of the Ministry of Finance, from January 1, 2022 to the end of June 30, 2022, the rates of collection of a number of fees and charges are prescribed as follows:
– Change from 9-digit ID card, 12-digit ID card to CCCD card: 15,000 VND/CCCD card. After June 30, it is 30,000 VND/CCCD card.
– Change CCCD card when damaged and cannot be used; change information about last name, middle name, first name; identity characteristics; re-determination of gender, hometown; there is an error in the information on the card; when citizens request: 25,000 VND/CCCD card. After June 30, it is 50,000 VND/CCCD card.
– Re-issuance of CCCD card when losing CCCD card, regain Vietnamese nationality according to the provisions of the Law on Vietnamese nationality: VND 35,000/CCCD card. After June 30, it is 70,000 VND/CCCD card.
Thus, if people have CCCD cards before June 30, 2022, they will receive a 50% discount on card making fees.
One of the benefits when applying for a CCCD card before June 30, 2022 is a 50% reduction in fees. Photo: Huu Dang
Heavy fine if using damaged or expired ID card/CCCD
Clause 1, Article 9 of Decree 167/2013 (which has expired) stipulates a warning or a fine of between VND 100,000 – 200,000 for failing to comply with the law on issuance, re-issuance and change of identity cards. people.
However, Decree 167/2013 has been replaced by Decree 144/2021 (effective from January 1, 2022), fines for acts of failing to comply with the provisions of the law on grant, exchange and re-issuance. CCCD card, the fine has increased many times. Specifically, the new fine for acts of failing to comply with the law on granting, changing and re-granting CCCD cards is a warning or a fine ranging from 300,000 to 500,000 VND.
Cases of renewal and re-issuance of CCCD cards according to Articles 21 and 23 of the Law on Citizenship Identity 2014 include:
– When the citizen is full 25 years old, full 40 years old and full 60 years old.
– The card is damaged and cannot be used.
– Change information about last name, middle name, first name; identity characteristics.
– Re-determine gender, hometown.
– There is an error in the information on the CCCD card.
– Lost citizen ID card.
– To regain Vietnamese nationality according to the provisions of the Law on Vietnamese nationality.
CCCD is integrated with many papers
According to Decision 06/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister on the project to develop the application of population data, identification and electronic authentication for national digital transformation in the period of 2022 – 2025, with a vision to 2020. 2030.
One of the goals assigned by the Prime Minister in 2022 is to gradually replace personal papers on the basis of integrating and authenticating personal information and papers into the database. country about population to just use CCCD card, National Electronic Identity (VNEID) application. In particular, focus on implementing immediately a number of documents such as: health insurance, driver’s license, driving license, certificate code or practice license, vaccination, health, education, card officials and civil servants…
The proof of integrating more data into CCCD card is that recently, the Ministry of Public Security coordinated with Vietnam Social Insurance to synchronize 36 million health insurance card data into the National Database on population. residence and CCCD.
Thus in 2022 and in the future, CCCD cards will be integrated with many other documents such as driving licenses, driver’s licenses… This is very convenient for people in the long run when carrying out administrative procedures. .
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here