BOOKED FISH WITH BANANA LEAF
– 500g tilapia fillet
– 5-7 lemongrass bulbs; 2 onions
– 1 bulb of garlic; 1 branch of ginger; 2 dangerous chili
– Spices: Oyster oil, cooking oil, turmeric powder, soup powder, seasoning powder.
– Starfruit, green banana, herbs served
– Spring rolls
– Banana leaves (if you are in the city, you can find them at shops selling mixed vegetables)
After cleaning, use a towel to pat dry and cut into 2-3 medium sized pieces (do not cut small because the fish will be crushed).
Lemongrass, onion, garlic peel off the outer layer, cut lemongrass into small pieces and then puree together with dangerous chili.
Pour the blended mixture into a mixing bowl with 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, 1 teaspoon of seasoning powder, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of soup powder, and a little sliced ginger. Mix well into a homogeneous mass.
Add this mixture to the fish, rub the seasoning evenly on the fish and marinate the fish for about 30 minutes before grilling.
Banana leaves are washed and dried. Place the fish in the center and then fold it.
Place grilled fish on a griddle and bake (you can bake in an oven at 200 degrees Celsius). When the outer layer of banana leaves is dry, crispy, and fragrant, the fish is ripe.
Cooked fish, arranged on a plate, served with vermicelli with sweet and sour ginger sauce.
COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGING MEAT
– 1.25kg of delicious bacon
– 10ml of rice wine; 10g salt; 5g sugar; 2.5g five flavors; 2g ground white pepper; 2.5 ml of rice vinegar; 120g salt
– Wash the meat then pat dry. Place meat on a baking tray, skin side facing up. Rub alcohol and meat (do not rub into skin).
– Mix 10g of salt, sugar, five spices and white pepper together, then mix this spice mixture with pork, then turn the skin over, marinate the meat in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
– After marinating the meat, use a sharp fork to poke holes in the skin of the pork belly.
– Line a sheet of aluminum foil on the barbecue tray, fold the edges around, creating a height of about 2.5cm above the meat.
– Apply vinegar on the skin. Spread 120g of sea salt evenly on the surface of the skin. Then place the pork in the oven to bake for 1 and a half hours.
– If your bacon still has ribs attached, bake for 1 hour 45 minutes.
– Take the meat out of the oven, put the rack in the oven to the lowest position, remove all the salt on the pork skin, open the aluminum foil and place the meat on the rack in the oven. Under the rack should be lined with aluminum foil so that the meat does not leak water into the oven. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
When the pork skin is puffy and crispy, remove from the oven. Let it cool for 15 minutes, then cut the meat into pieces and enjoy!
Crispy roasted pork with onions, cucumbers or salted vegetables is very delicious.
SWEET AND SOUR RIBS
– 500g pork ribs
– 2 ripe tomatoes
– 4 dried onions
– 4 garlic cloves
– 1 chili
– 2 tablespoons of sugar; 1 teaspoon salt; 20ml cooking oil; 1 tablespoon seasoning; 50ml vinegar (can be substituted with lemon juice)
Chop the ribs into small pieces of your choice. Like me, I like it bigger. Ribs after chopping, wash and then blanch in boiling water for about 2 minutes to remove dirt. Marinate with 1 teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon seasoning seeds to infuse for 20 minutes.
Onions and garlic, peeled and chopped. Wash tomatoes, cut into medium pieces. Chilli washed, chopped.
After the ribs absorb the seasoning, put the ribs in a pan to fry until golden brown on both sides.
Mix sweet and sour sauce in a small bowl: add 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of cooled boiled water, mix well, then add minced chili.
Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil, wait for the oil to heat up, add minced onion and garlic and sauté until fragrant, drop the tomatoes in and stir-fry, you can remove the tomato skins, then drop the ribs on the island. round 2 minutes.
The next step, slowly add the sweet and sour sauce to the island and simmer until the sweet and sour ribs are soft. Sweet and sour fried ribs are soft, then put the ribs on a plate and enjoy with hot rice.
Stir-Fried Snails with Bamboo shoots
– Stuffed snail: 1kg
– Bamboo shoots: 350g.
– 1 cover of fried tofu
– Onions, chili, guava leaves, perilla, salt, seasoning powder, vinegar, cooking oil, turmeric powder.
Snails soaked in water have 2 more chopped chili peppers to let the snails release all the oil and dirt.
Wash the snail, use a knife to cut the bottom part, then take the sharp knife to separate the mouth, remove the snail’s intestines. Remove the black intestine, take only the head, squeeze the snail meat with a little salt and vinegar to clean the slime and the soil clinging to it. Rinse with cold water and dry.
Marinate snail meat with seasoning powder and a little turmeric powder (or turmeric juice) for about 10-15 minutes to infuse.
Sliced tofu. Leaves, perilla washed, finely chopped. Onions peeled, washed, chopped.
Bamboo shoots remove the old part, strip off the fibers, boil briefly with a little salt, then wash thoroughly with cold water, drain.
Heat a pan on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of hot oil. When the oil is hot, add the minced onions above and fry until fragrant, then add the snails and fry until cooked. Cooked snails put on a separate plate.
In the same pan, add about 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil to heat. When the oil is hot, put bamboo shoots on the island to hunt again, then add tofu and stir well, season to taste.
Next, put the fried snail meat on back to the bamboo shoots pan and stir for about 1 more minute, turn off the heat for the guise leaves, chopped perilla on top, a few slices of chopped chili, and stir quickly.
Finally, put the fried snails with bamboo shoots on a plate and enjoy while still hot.
Material: Swan, galangal, lemongrass, batch, shrimp paste, spices
Step 1: Preliminary processing
– The swan chooses old swan, thick meat and low fat.
– The swan bought back, washed it clean, then grilled over the fire to scorch the swan skin, giving the swan skin a crunchy and fragrant feel. This also helps to eliminate odors.
Step 2: Marinate
– Chop it into bite-sized pieces.
– Marinated with galangal, batch, shrimp paste, lemongrass and spices. Quantify the seasoning to suit the weight of the geese and the taste of the family.
– Marinate the geese for 20 minutes.
Step 3: Processing
– Put the marinated geese with spices in a pot, put on the stove and cook on medium heat.
– When the geese pot boils, you cover the lid, simmer until the geese meat is soft and the water is comparable, then turn off the heat. With such a simple method, I already have a delicious fake civet dish, now just enjoy.
Ngan fake civet eaten with rice or vermicelli is delicious.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here