Today, Dan Viet will guide you on how to beef stock with pineapple for delicious taste.
Braised beef with pineapple has a natural sweet and sour taste of pineapple, the sweetness of beef mixed with the aroma of lemongrass ginger to create a characteristic delicious taste.
Colorful dishes and delicious tender beef pieces make your meals more appetizing.
– 600g encrusted with beef ribs
– 1/2 pineapple
– 2 lemongrass plants
– 10 grams of ginger
– Garlic, green onion
– Seasoning to taste
Way beef stock with pineapple
– Clean beef, cut into bite-sized pieces.
In order for beef to be tender and odorless, when preparing it, it is important to note:
+ Put the meat in the freezer to prevent the meat from being crushed when slicing.
When cooking, add a little salt to soften the beef.
+ Grilled ginger root and then rub it on the meat to eliminate the smell of beef.
+ Marinate meat with cooking oil or vinegar, wine to soften meat.
+ Do not cut the meat along the grain but should cut across the grain, you can beat until the meat is soft and loose after cutting.
– Pineapple cut diagonally into pieces. If you buy a sour pineapple, marinate the pineapple first with sugar to make it less sour
– Put beef + sliced lemongrass + smashed ginger into the pot with a bunch of water. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat (skimming)
– Then take out the beef, keep the water separate
– Stir-fry the garlic, add the cooked beef and stir-fry for about 5 minutes, then add the pineapple and stir-fry, season with a little fish sauce.
– Put the beef broth into the pot, cover, cook for another 20 minutes, season with spices to taste, then turn off the heat.
– Add green onion or chili (if spicy)
Stewed beef with pineapple is a very delicious dish with white rice
Wish you all success beef stock with pineapple
*Food and photos made by Fb Linh Nguyen
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here