– 300g of crabs
– Tomatoes: 4
– Me: 1-2 fruits
– Tofu: 2 covers
– Raw spring rolls: 200gr
– Dried onions: 2-3 bulbs
– Onions, laksa leaves
– Spices, seasoning, soup powder, main noodles
– Served with raw vegetables
– Buy copper crabs, wash them, separate the apricots to get bricks. Put the crabs in a blender or mortar, add a little salt and grind them to filter the crab juice. Decant again 2-3 times so that the crab juice is not gritty.
– Tomato, onion, smell washed. Tomatoes add areca, dry onions peeled, thinly sliced and then fried, set aside. Tofu cut into bite-sized pieces, fried until golden brown on all sides, arranged on a plate. Put 2 tamarinds in a pot with 1 bowl of water and boil until the tamarind is soft, then drain the tamarind juice and keep it separate.
– Put the pot of crab water on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of soup powder, stir gently and simmer. When the crab bricks close up and boil (should let the pot of crab water boil on low to prevent the bricks from breaking) boil for about 3-4 minutes until the crab water is completely cooked, then remove the crab bricks and set them aside.
– Fry minced onion with cooking oil, sauté the tomatoes briefly, season with 1/2 teaspoon of soup powder, and then add the crab bricks to stir-fry.
– Add tomatoes, tamarind juice to boil. One by one, drop each piece of raw pork into the pot of broth, when the spring rolls are cooked, add fried beans and cook for another 2-3 minutes, seasoning to taste. Finally add some finely chopped cilantro.
– Ladle crab soup into a bowl sprinkled with some crispy fried onions and serve with raw vegetables.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here