On April 26, the Ministry of Health said there were 8,431 new COVID-19 cases in 56 provinces and cities. The number of recovered cases is nearly three times higher than the number of new cases.
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on April 25 to 4:00 p.m. on April 26, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 8,431 new infections, all recorded in the country (up 1,014 cases compared to the previous day) in 56 provinces and cities (6,341 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (937), Phu Tho (702), Quang Ninh (408), Yen Bai (382), Nghe An (381), Vinh Phuc (351), Laos Cai (338), Hai Duong (326), Dak Lak (268), Tuyen Quang (265), Bac Kan (262), Bac Giang (247),
Thai Binh (229), Gia Lai (228), Thai Nguyen (215), Cao Bang (203), Nam Dinh (202), Hung Yen (175), Quang Binh (158), Son La (158), Hoa Binh (137), Ninh Binh (137), Lai Chau (128), Ha Giang (128), Bac Ninh (125), Ha Tinh (116), Da Nang (107), Quang Tri (103), Dak Nong (91) ), Vinh Long (86), Quang Nam (82), Lang Son (79), Tay Ninh (78), Dien Bien (77), Ha Nam (68),
City. Ho Chi Minh City (64), Thanh Hoa (53), Hai Phong (43), Binh Duong (42), Binh Phuoc (37), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (34), Ca Mau (32), Binh Dinh (31) ), Binh Thuan (22), Ben Tre (17), Long An (16), Phu Yen (13), Can Tho (13), Thua Thien Hue (12), An Giang (10), Kien Giang (5) , Bac Lieu (5), Hau Giang (2), Dong Nai (1), Tra Vinh (1), Kon Tum (1).
– On April 26, 2022, the Hanoi Department of Health registered an additional 40,000 cases on the National System of COVID-19 Case Management after reviewing and adding sufficient information.
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in infections compared to the previous day: Lam Dong (-124), Hai Duong (-68), Thai Nguyen (-63).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Phu Tho (+209), Bac Giang (+195), Dak Lak (+108).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 10,212 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 10,620,203 infections, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 104 out of 227 countries and territories (on average, there are 107,357 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,612,454 cases, of which 9,113,408 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,582,620), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (608,112), Nghe An (480,366), Bac Giang (384,856), Binh Duong (383,281).
Situation of treatment of patients with COVID-19
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 23,465 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 9,116,225 cases
2. The number of patients who are breathing oxygen is 620 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 508 cases
– HFNC high flow oxygen: 47 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 12 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 52 cases
– ECMO: 1 shift
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 17:30 on April 25 to 17:30 on April 26, 8 deaths were recorded in: Dak Lak (3), An Giang (1), Ha Tinh (1), Phu Tho (1), Tay Ninh (1) , Tra Vinh (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 8 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 43,029, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been carried out 39,493,305 samples, equivalent to 85,792,898 turns of people, an increase of 1,454 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On April 25, 461,627 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. Thus, the total number of doses of vaccine injected is 213,061,726 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 194,827,474 doses: 1st dose is 71,435,780 doses; The second dose is 68,619,646 doses; The third dose is 1,505,852 doses; The additional dose is 15,216,739 doses; The booster dose is 38,049,457 doses.
+ Number of doses given to children aged 12-17 is 17,354,263 doses: 1st dose is 8,894,799 doses; The second dose is 8,459,464 doses.
+ The number of doses for children from 5-11 years old is 879,989 doses (1st dose).
– On April 26, 2022, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam worked with the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the National Assembly’s Committee for Science, Technology and Environment, leaders of the City People’s Committee. Hanoi, City. Ho Chi Minh City on solutions and plans to collect, transport and treat medical waste, especially infectious waste arising from COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control activities.
– On April 26, 2022, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Public Security held an online conference to thoroughly understand the “cleaning” of COVID-19 vaccination data and guide the implementation of the tasks of the Task Force to implement the Proposal. Project 06 connects to more than 11,000 bridge points nationwide.
– On April 25, 2022, the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO) in Vietnam held an online seminar to announce the “Report on the Global Student Health Behavior Survey in Vietnam this year”. 2019″.
– Continue to direct localities to inject the second dose for children aged 12-17 in April; complete the 2nd injection for children aged 5 – under 12 years old in the 2nd quarter and develop a plan for the 4th injection for those who need it.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here