Working near a high-voltage pole was electrocuted, the male worker suffered serious and critical burns
April 27, 2022 15:51 GMT+7
The patient suffered burns to the entire head, face, neck, chest, abdomen and upper extremities. The doctors and nurses determined that the burn injury was severe, grade III-IV, occupying an area of about 35%.
A few hours ago, the 115 Hung Vuong – Son Duong emergency center under the Hung Vuong health system has just received emergency treatment for a male worker with severe burns caused by high-voltage electric shock while at work (occurred in Tuyen province). Quang).
The accident happened when a male worker was accidentally electrocuted while working near a high voltage pole, causing severe burns. The victim was given first aid, then his colleague called the support of 115 Hung Vuong – Son Duong emergency center to pick him up.
|Patient in critical condition|
Receiving patients in a state of severe pain, burns on the entire head, face, neck, chest, abdomen and upper two limbs. The doctors and nurses determined that the burn injury was severe, grade III-IV, occupying an area of about 35%.
Race against time, the patient is given emergency emergency assistance. The doctors and nurses carried out pain relief, rehydration, oxygen support, and bandaged burns.
Parallel to that process, along with the consent of the family after the doctor consulted about the current condition, the patient was quickly transferred by the ambulance of the emergency center to the National Burns Hospital for further treatment.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: infonet.vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here