From July 1, 2021, the Law on Residence 2020 and Circular 55/2021 of the Ministry of Public Security detailing the Residence Law 2020 will officially take effect.
One of the new points in the Law on Residence and Circular 55/2021 that many people are interested in is the electronic household registration procedure, which means the residence management agency enters information about the registrant’s permanent residence. residency database.
At the same time, from the time the Law on Residence 2020 takes effect, the management of people’s residence will be based on a personal identification number (CCCD number). The residence management agency does not issue new household registration books.
Many people wonder about importing electronic household registration, what documents and procedures do people need to prepare?
Article 21 of the Residence Law 2020 details the documents and procedures people need to prepare for electronic household registration.
1. To register for permanent residence at the accommodation under their ownership, people need to prepare: Declaration of change of residence information; documents proving the ownership of the place of residence (red book, citizen identification,…).
2. Register for permanent residence if husband, wife and children live together; the elderly, the disabled, the mentally ill to live with their siblings; minors with the consent of their parents or guardians. People need to prepare:
– Declaration of change of residence information, including consent for the registration of the householder, the owner of the residence or the authorized person.
– Papers proving personal relationship with the head of household, household members, unless information is already available in the national database.
The Ministry of Public Security will change the management of permanent residence from a paper household book to an “electronic household registration book” with information stored electronically on the National Database of Population.
3. For household registration to rent, borrow or stay in a house, it is necessary to have:
– Declaration of change of residence information with consent for household registration or written consent for household registration.
– The lease, loan, stay-at-home contract or the notarized or certified document of lending or staying-at-home.
– Papers proving enough housing area to ensure not less than 8 m2 of floor/person.
4. To enter household registration at a belief establishment, a religious establishment with ancillary works being houses, people prepare:
– Declaration of change of residence information with the consent of the representative or the management board of the belief establishment.
– Papers proving that they are monks, dignitaries, positions, persons entitled to religious activities, representatives of belief establishments.
– A written certification of the commune-level People’s Committee on housing in a belief or religion establishment. Children, people with severe disabilities, and homeless people who enter a household registration book into a belief or religion establishment need a written confirmation from the Commune People’s Committee about their circumstances.
5. For household registration for the person receiving care, nurture or assistance, it is necessary: A declaration of change of residence information with the consent of the head of the household receiving care, nurturing, and the owner of the accommodation; written request of the head of the social assistance establishment; documents certifying the care, nurturing, and support.
6. To enter household registration with people living and working on the vehicle, it is necessary to prepare:
– Declaration of change of residence information; For people who are not vehicle owners, the declaration needs the consent of the vehicle owners.
– Vehicle registration certificate and certificate of technical safety, environmental protection or certification of the Commune People’s Committee on the use of such means for accommodation.
7. Minors who register for permanent residence need the consent of their parents or guardians in the declaration of change of residence information.
8. Overseas Vietnamese with Vietnamese nationality: The application for permanent residence registration requires a valid Vietnamese passport or proof of nationality and written consent for permanent residence. Immigration management agency of the Ministry of Public Security.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here