Chef Nguyen Van Khu shares the secret of choosing ingredients, Piper lolot: When buying guise leaves, you should choose large and even leaves so that when rolling the rolls, the rolls are not skewed to small sizes. The guise leaves are warm, warm the stomach, except for the cold. In Oriental medicine, guise leaves also have the effect of reducing pain and curing bones and joints.
Raw materials include:
1. Ground beef : 300 gr
2. Ground pork : 150 gr
3. Fat: 100 gr
4. Red onion, minced garlic, lemongrass (15 gr)
5. Piper lolot : 3 bunches (even leaves)
6. Pepper, salt, fish sauce
7. Ginger, garlic, chili and vegetables (seasonal)
8. Decorative flowers on the food plate (edible flowers)
1. Fry the onion and garlic until golden
2. Mix the marinated ingredients including beef, pork, seasoning with onion and garlic oil.
3. Roll with guise leaves, each piece is really evenly rolled.
4. Pan or tongs to bake until golden.
The finished dish has the natural sweetness of beef and the aroma of guise leaves.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here