During pregnancy, the mother’s body has a higher need for substances both to nourish the fetus and to ensure that the mother has the necessary health for labor. However, the supplementation of vitamins and minerals through food sugar sometimes cannot meet that need. At this time, doctors will encourage mothers to supplement with multivitamins.
Multivitamin for pregnant women is a type of oral tablet containing many different vitamins and minerals to supplement for pregnant women. They often contain micronutrient concentrations that are tailored to the needs of a woman before, during, and after pregnancy. In which, the important substances can not be mentioned are Iron, Folic Acid, Calcium, DHA, Iodine… other types of citamin and other essential minerals.
When choosing to buy a multivitamin, pregnant women need to base themselves on their own condition and recommendations from their doctor to choose the most suitable product. Here are 7 popular multivitamins for pregnant women trusted by Vietnamese mothers.
1. Multivitamin for pregnant women Pigeon
Pigeon multivitamin is a dietary supplement for pregnant women made in Japan, with a combination of folic acid, iron, and 7 kinds of vitamin B groups, helping to supplement essential vitamins for pregnant women and babies. baby throughout pregnancy.
– Ingredient: Maltitol, Calcium-containing animal shell extract, Iron pyrophosphate, Cellulose, Calcium stearate, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid, (including some of the beans raw soybeans) Vitamin D.
– Dosage: Take 2 times a day, 1 tablet each time after meals or as prescribed by the doctor. Drink with warm water.
2. Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast Multivitamin – Feeding Gold
Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast – Feeding Gold multivitamin provides 150mcg Iodine, good for baby’s brain development while supporting vision and hearing development. Provides vitamin D3, enhances calcium absorption, helps children’s skeletal system develop healthy, achieve maximum height.
– Ingredient: Supplement with 20 essential vitamins and minerals such as folic acid, iodine, DHA, iron, vitamin D3 …
– Dosage: 2 capsules/day with meals or as directed by a physician.
3. Elevit . Pregnancy Multivitamin
Elevit is an Australian product and is rated as one of the No. 1 pregnancy supplements today. With the composition table, the concentration of substances such as iron 60mg, folic acid (800 mcg), iodine 220 mcg … fully meet the needs of mother and baby during pregnancy.
Elevit is produced in the form of blistered white tablets. Very easy to store and convenient for mothers to carry anywhere. One point to note is that Elevit does not contain DHA, so pregnant women should supplement with DHA from other sources. The iron content in Elevit is also high, which can easily cause constipation during this period.
– Ingredient: The oral tablet contains vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, H, Folic Acid and 7 essential minerals such as Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc
– Dosage: 1 tablet per day after breakfast or as directed by a physician.
4. Bio Island DHA pregnancy vitamin
Bio Island DHA for pregnant women is a completely natural product extracted from Bioisland – Australia, which is recommended by many doctors for women during pregnancy and postpartum period.
Bio Island DHA for pregnant women supports the development of visual function and cardiovascular system to help the fetus develop the best brain (better memory, quick eyes,…) and the body is also enough. healthy to fight respiratory diseases such as colds, flu, allergies, etc.
– Ingredient: Algae oil: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil from microalgae Schizochytrium species: 525mg, Equivalent: Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 210mg.
+ Pregnant women from 0-10 weeks of pregnancy: 1 tablet/day.
+ Pregnant women from 10 to 36 weeks of pregnancy and breastfeeding: 2-3 tablets/day
+ Breastfeeding mothers: 2-3 tablets/day.
Or as directed by the Doctor.
5. Nature Made Prenatal Multi DHA for pregnant women
Nature Made Prenatal Multi + DHA contains folic acid, iron, calcium, vitamin D, DHA omega-3 fatty acids and zinc, to help support the development of the nervous system, immune system, strong bones… Iron supports cellular energy cells and metabolism, increase blood content and develop fetal health.
– Ingredient: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Iron, Folic Acid, Calcium, DHA…
– Dosage: 1 capsule/day after meals or as directed by a physician.
6. PM Procare tonic for pregnant women
PM Procare contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids including EPA and DHA. Meet the recommended daily intake of DHA for pregnant and lactating women. Necessary for the brain development of the fetus and baby, for cases of large fetuses and reduces the risk of premature birth.
PM Procare has the disadvantage that the content of iron, zinc and some vitamins is still low, so mothers need to consider supplementing with deficient vitamins according to the doctor’s prescription.
– Ingredients PM Procare: 16 vitamins and minerals + Omega-3 (DHA&EPA) lower levels (DHA -130mg)
– Ingredients PM Procare Diamond: 14 vitamins and minerals + Higher Omega-3 (DHA&EPA) (DHA -216mg)
– Dosage: 1 tablet / day or as directed by the doctor, should be taken 1 month before pregnancy and throughout pregnancy.
7. PreIQ pregnancy multivitamin
PreIQ helps to supplement iron, along with essential vitamins and minerals in a balanced amount to meet the increased nutritional needs of women planning pregnancy, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. holistic development of children.
– Ingredient: Omega 3, DHA, EPA, Folic Acid, Iron fumarate, Calcium hydrophosphate, Vitamin D3 Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin B5, Potassium iodide, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin K1, Copper, Taurine, Selenium…
– Dosage: 1 capsule/day with food or as directed by a physician.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here