Prosecution of the case occurred at Dong Nai General Hospital and related units
The investigation results so far have determined: The investment project to build Dong Nai General Hospital has been approved by the People’s Committee of Dong Nai province to adjust the investment in Decision No. 1872/QD-UBND dated July 21, 2010 with a total investment of 1,904 billion dong, assigning Dong Nai General Hospital to be the Investor. During the preparation of project adjustment documents, 12 bidding packages for procurement of medical equipment under the Project in the period from 2013 to 2015, officials from: Investor, Joint Stock Company AIC International Progress section; Consulting unit for project formulation, bidding documents preparation, bid evaluation; The Appraisal Unit colluded, inflated the value of equipment in adjusting the total investment and bid package price, colluded, cheated in bidding, seriously violated the Law on Bidding so that the Company could proceed with the bidding process. Ministry of International Affairs AIC won 12 bidding packages with a total value of 476.87 billion VND, causing damage to State property, initially determined to be 152 billion VND.
The acts of the subjects showing signs of committing the crime of “Violation of regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences” specified in Clause 3, Article 222, 2015 Penal Code, as amended in 2017.
On April 29, 2022, the Investigative Police Agency of the Ministry of Public Security issued a decision to prosecute the criminal case “Violation of regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences” that occurred at Dong Nai General Hospital. AIC Company and related units. At the same time, issue decisions to prosecute the accused, orders to arrest the accused for temporary detention, search orders for:
The accused in turn from left to right, from top to bottom: Phan Huy Anh Vu; Hoang Thi Thuy Nga; Nguyen Quang Minh; Nguyen Tien Thu; Hoang The Quynh; Nguyen Cong Tien; Ninh Van Sinh; Vu Quang Ngoc.
1. Phan Huy Anh Vu, former Director of Dong Nai General Hospital (currently Director of Dong Nai Department of Health);
2. Nguyen Thi Thanh Nhan, former Chairman of the Board of Directors cum General Director of AIC Company;
3. Hoang Thi Thuy Nga, former Deputy General Director of AIC Company;
4. Nguyen Quang Minh, former employee of AIC Company;
5. Nguyen Tien Thu, former employee of AIC Company;
6. Hoang The Quynh, former employee of AIC Company;
7. Nguyen Cong Tien, General Director of New Generation Valuation Company;
8. Ninh Van Sinh, former Valuation Specialist of New Generation Appraisal Company;
9. Vu Quang Ngoc, Deputy Director of Medicosult Vietnam Medical Consulting Joint Venture Company.
Regarding the crime of “violating regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences” specified in Clause 3, Article 222, 2015 Penal Code, as amended in 2017.
After the Supreme People’s Procuracy approved it, the Investigative Police Agency of the Ministry of Public Security implemented the above decisions and orders in accordance with law. Currently, the Investigative Police Agency of the Ministry of Public Security is continuing to investigate the conclusion of criminal acts of the accused who have prosecuted, at the same time expand the investigation of the case and apply statutory measures to recover the accused. thoroughly property for the State.
According to the Law and readers
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here