You can steamed eggs This style makes your child more appetizing.
Steamed eggs are a dish that retains all the nutrients in each egg. Just steamed eggs With a little variation on ingredients, you will have an attractive dish.
The yellow color of our eggs combined with the pink color of young shrimp will create an attractive, delicious taste and are very suitable for family meals.
Material steamed eggs With shrimp:
– 1 young tofu or egg tofu
– Fresh shrimp or steamed shrimp, about 100g
– 3 chicken eggs
– Scallions, fried garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil
– Seasoning to taste
Way steamed eggs With shrimp:
– Young tofu cut into slices about 1cm
– Break the eggs into a bowl, put in the bowl 1 and a half times the amount of water as the egg, season with a little seasoning. Beat well, then strain through a sieve to make the eggs smooth
– Put the tofu slices in a deep dish, then pour in the sifted eggs.
– Pick up the bubbles on the egg surface (if any)
– Arrange shrimp on top of egg plate. There is a layer of tofu underneath, so the shrimp will not sink. Using frozen shrimp is crispy. If using fresh shrimp, peel the shell, remove only the back, then soak the shrimp with salt + white wine to reduce the fishy smell, you can also marinate with a little seasoning.
– Wrap a layer of food wrap, put the egg dish in the steamer with very low heat, avoid pitting (using food wrap to steam the eggs will not be pitted)
– While waiting for the eggs to cook, mix soy sauce, sesame oil, a little water and sugar.
– When the steamed egg is cooked, add the soy sauce, sprinkle with scallions, fried garlic, and chili to complete.
Steamed egg with shrimp and soy sauce is very delicious with rice.
Wish you success when steaming eggs with shrimp like this!
*Food and photos taken by Fb Linh Nguyen.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here