Tin

The girl who went blind because of filler injection at the hair salon

Hung Vuong General Hospital (Phu Tho) has just received another patient who lost his vision after injecting filler to fill the cheek groove at the hair salon.

Share on Newspaper Plaw law, Doctors at Hung Vuong General Hospital said that the patient came to the emergency room with swollen eyelids, drooping eyelids, conjunctival edema, blurred anterior vision, headache, dizziness, nausea after Perform filler injection to fill cheek grooves at the hair salon.

The patient said that after injecting filler, the right eye suddenly became blurred and could not see clearly. After examining and performing laboratory tests, the patient was diagnosed and monitored for right ophthalmic artery occlusion, the family requested to transfer the patient to the central level for treatment.

Eye embolism is the most serious complication of filler injection. In addition to causing blind, loss/reduction of vision, also threatens to block the arteries supplying the skin, nerves around the eye socket, occlusion of cerebral blood vessels, even death.

The girl was blind because of filler injection at the hair salon-1

Share on Vietnamnet, Dr. Dr. Vu Thai Ha, Dean of the Faculty of Stem Cell Technology Research & Application, added that filler injections still rank second in cosmetic procedures because of convenience, because there is no downtime. . Meanwhile, the results are immediately visible and especially now that the filler is mainly HA, there are drugs to solve it.

However, nowadays, with the rampant appearance of injection services everywhere, injectors have not learned about injection techniques, especially not even a minute of medical school, the blind trust of customers makes the rate of complications very high. too much in Vietnam.

Dr. Dr. Vu Thai Ha said that in just the past week, he had to handle 4-5 cases of complications due to filler injections in the temples, nose, sunken cheeks and filler injections to straighten his legs. Even last night was a case of retinal occlusion due to nasal injection.

β€œFortunately, these cases were handled promptly and successfully.”, Dr. Dr. Vu Thai Ha told the above newspaper.

Eye embolism is the most serious complication of filler injection. In addition to causing blindness, loss/reduction of vision, it also threatens to block the arteries supplying the skin, nerve muscles around the eye socket, occlusion of cerebral blood vessels, even death.

The girl went blind because of filler injection at the hair salon-2

Talking to reporters, Dr. Dr. Hoang Thanh Tuan, Vice Chairman of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, National Institute of Burns, said that in surgery in general and in plastic surgery in particular, just a little carelessness is enough to cause complications. can happen at any time.

But in fact, the current underground beauty salons do not guarantee the conditions of facilities and equipment. The “hands-on doctors” are countless to tell.

From a hairdresser to a hairdresser or a nail technician, to a tattooist, to a spa after a few short courses, wearing a blue shirt and claiming to be a doctor.

MT (t/h)
According to Vietnamnet

You are reading the article The girl who went blind because of filler injection at the hair salon
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here

Back to top button