The most beautiful landscapes in Asia, Vietnam has a name that is not too strange
1. The hills in Bohol Island, Philippines in the dry season the grass will turn brown like chocolate. There are about 1268 cone-shaped hills, creating a special landscape.
2. The terraces at Badab-e Surt in Iran were created after two mineral-filled hot springs eroded the rock over thousands of years, leaving behind sediments that give the area its unique shape. Water accumulates in the steps, depositing layers of rust-colored minerals, creating a fiery red scene at sunset.
3. Tianzi Mountain, China is a place with extremely impressive scenery. The hundreds of meters high sandstone mountains are up to 300 million years old.
4. The Red Sea in Panjin, China, has its distinctive crimson color due to a special grass called seepweed suaeda, which thrives in alkaline soils. The area around the Red Sea is also known to be home to one of the rarest crane species in the world, the red-crowned crane.
5. In Pamukkale, Turkey is famous for its terraces filled with warm water from nearby natural hot springs.
6. Mount Fuji in Japan last erupted in 1707. This is the highest mountain in the world, usually covered with a thick layer of fog all year round.
7. This colorful land geopark in Gansu, China, is made up of layers of minerals and rocks, broken down by Earth’s tectonics. This place is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
8. Ha Long Bay in Vietnam has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. The best way to see the impressive limestone spiers here is by boat.
9. Tegalalang rice fields in Indonesia make visitors overwhelmed by the green, peaceful surroundings of the countryside. This place uses a special irrigation system handed down through the centuries.
10. Jeju Island boasts the highest mountain in Korea – Hallasan, has a dormant volcano, nearly 2000m above sea level. There are many caves here that are formed when lava cools.
11. Thien Mon Cave in Zhangjiajie, China is one of the highest naturally formed caves on the planet. Visitors must climb a “stair to heaven” of 999 steps to reach the site 1524m above sea level.
12. Koh Rong is a small island located off the coast of Sihanoukville province in Cambodia. This place is still not much developed but its beauty is comparable to the famous beaches of Thailand.
13. Traveling to Luang Prabang, Laos will make visitors feel like going back in time. This place is recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site, when you step through the gate, you will feel like you are lost in another era, life is slow, activities on the road are mainly walking and riding. bicycle.
14. Mount Rinjani is an active volcano on the island of Lombok, Indonesia. Climbers all praise the beauty of this place when viewed from above.
15. Phi Phi Islands, Thailand are increasingly threatened by overdevelopment and huge number of tourists. Even so, no one can deny that the beauty of this island is outstanding.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here