Only about 4 hours from Hanoi by car, you will be present in Moc Chau plateau – a place famous for its green tea hills and ancient plum valleys that have made a name that has been planted for many generations.
If the end and beginning of the year is the plum blossom season, with April lasting until the end of June is the right time for tourists to come to Moc Chau to experience the plum harvest, hand-pick the ripe fruits on the top of the mountain. branches.
Where are plums grown?
All over Son La province, plums are grown, but I still appreciate that the quality and output of plums grown in Moc Chau is much higher.
Plums are grown a lot in: Na Ka plum valley, Mu Nau, Phieng Canh, On village, Pa Phach…
You can take a bus or go straight on a motorbike, in case you take a bus, you can rent a motorbike to move to places. About moving plum picking points, usually 10-15km from the center.
What to pay attention to when going into the garden? What to bring when entering?
The first thing, ask in advance the price when entering, ask the garden owner from the ticket and the price of plum to avoid unexpected problems. If you set up a photo shoot like me, you should notify them in advance.
– Bring a jar of salted soup to balance the sour taste if going early in the season.
– For those who have just experienced and like souvenir photos to show off, be sure to bring a smartphone, camera and virtual live photography props (prepared in advance from home): Books, newspapers, carpets, tables and chairs picnic, soft drinks, bimbim Snack, etc…
– Wear the most comfortable clothes, hats, umbrellas to avoid the sun.
– Bring a friend with a mind to take pictures, or a tripod to handle yourself.
– Bring a wallet to pay for the entrance fee to the garden and buy it back as a gift. No need to bring a bag because the garden house is always available.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here