Recently, TikToker with more than 300k followers has reviewed two famous delicious fruit carts in District 4. One car has a unique boiled guava in Saigona car with an heirloom salted shrimp recipe that is so delicious that it has to be shipped abroad, is jokingly said by many people as “the best in the world”.
Two famous delicious fruit carts in District 4
The first fruit cart is located at the foot of Kenh Te bridge, selling “fog” for 30 years. The shop has a rather fancy dish of mango skewers sprinkled with shrimp salt. The mango is frozen, so it hardens. Add a splash of fish sauce, hot peppers and homemade shrimp salt. The owner also said that there are customers abroad who want to, have to send the ship.
3 kinds of divine dipping sauce
The skewered mango dish is mouth watering
The shop’s exclusive boiled guava
The second mango shaker on Khanh Hoi street, sold for almost 10 years. The shop specializes in sour foods from toad, mango, plum, tamarind… A cup of Hanoi plum costs 35k – 40k. The impressive thing is that the restaurant has a recipe of fish sauce, sweet, spicy and spicy.
All kinds of sour taste are available
Cup of plums up to 35k VND
The shop’s exclusive chili fish sauce
After the clip, many netizens have different opinions. People who love sour taste slowly, looking forward to eating soon. But there are also comments that these two goods are not the best, the price is high, but the fish sauce is not good. Perhaps everyone has a different taste.
– 35k 1 cup is really expensive…
– After watching, the sisters must move to District 4 immediately.
– She’s eaten at the foot of Kenh Te bridge since elementary school, she sold well.
– Sister Nhi sells well. I ate in District 4 ten years ago and still eat now.
– It looks good, but it doesn’t taste good.
– Maybe I’m the only one who doesn’t feel good, fish sauce, salt, the taste is inferior to me, I ate it only once.
– How many times did the second car eat? Light tea prices. Anything is overpriced.
Source: Sign Up With Faculty
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here