COVID-19 cases reduced to 3,123, 10 provinces did not record new F0
On May 2, the Ministry of Health reported that there were 3,123 COVID-19 cases in 53 provinces and cities; down nearly 600 cases compared to yesterday; 10 provinces and cities did not record new cases.
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on May 1 to 4:00 p.m. on May 2, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 recorded 3,123 new infections, in which 1 case was imported and 3,122 cases were recorded domestically (down 595 cases compared to the previous day) in 53 provinces and cities (there were 2,615 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities that have recorded cases are as follows: Hanoi (761), Phu Tho (185), Yen Bai (176), Quang Ninh (151), Bac Ninh (150), Tuyen Quang (132), Vinh Phuc (124), Lao Cai (123), Nghe An (116), Hung Yen (101), Thai Binh (92), Quang Binh (73), Thai Nguyen (71), Bac Kan (70), Ha Tinh ( 68), Da Nang (61), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (50), Hai Duong (47), Cao Bang (47),
Lam Dong (45), Son La (31), Ninh Binh (29), Ha Giang (28), Lang Son (28), Thanh Hoa (28), Ha Nam (28), City. Ho Chi Minh City (26), Nam Dinh (23), Binh Phuoc (22), Phu Yen (21), Quang Ngai (20), Quang Tri (20), Ca Mau (18), Quang Nam (17), Binh Duong (15), Gia Lai (14), Lai Chau (13), Dien Bien (13), Dong Nai (13), Hoa Binh (12), Hai Phong (11), Tay Ninh (11), Ben Tre ( 9), Khanh Hoa (7), Bac Lieu (5), Binh Thuan (3), Tra Vinh (3), Thua Thien Hue (2), Long An (2), Vinh Long (2), Dong Thap (2 ), Kien Giang (2), Can Tho (1).
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Gia Lai (-120), Nghe An (-94), Bac Giang (-73).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Bac Ninh (+150), Ha Tinh (+68), Ninh Binh (+29).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 5,938 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 10,656,649 infections, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 104 out of 227 countries and territories (107,717 cases on average for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,648,899 cases, of which 9,262,639 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,587,690), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (608,476), Nghe An (481,842), Bac Giang (385,296), Binh Duong (383,418).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 1,090 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 9,265,456 cases
2. The number of patients breathing oxygen is 475 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 376 cases
– HFNC high flow oxygen: 50 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 11 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 36 cases
– ECMO: 2 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 5:30 p.m. on May 1 to 5:30 p.m. on May 2, 2 deaths were recorded at: Dong Nai (1), Ha Nam (1).
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 3 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 43,044 cases, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 up to now, has tested 39,499,080 samples, equivalent to 85,800,783 turns of people, an increase of 825 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On May 1, 51,917 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of doses of vaccine injected is 214,991,119 doses, of which:
+ Number of doses for people aged 18 and over is 196,081,099 doses: 1st dose is 71,459,600 doses; The second dose is 68,645,058 doses; The third dose is 1,505,937 doses; The additional dose was 15,308,781 doses; The booster dose is 39,161,723 doses.
+ Number of doses for children from 12-17 years old is 17,376,932 doses: 1st dose is 8,908,009 doses; The second dose is 8,468,923 doses.
+ Number of doses for children from 5-11 years old is 1,533,088 doses (1st dose).
– On May 1, 2022, the Ministry of Health issued Official Letter No. 2228/BYT-CNTT to the Departments of Health of the provinces and centrally-run cities; Units under the Ministry of Health; Military Industry and Telecommunications Group on thoroughly understanding and communicating about people’s rights to COVID-19 vaccination certificates and vaccine passports.
– Continue to synthesize opinions of the National Steering Committee members and relevant agencies to complete the development of the Plan to ensure health work to respond to COVID-19 epidemic situations in 2022-2023 on the basis of the Prevention and Response Plan to End the State of Emergency of the COVID-19 Pandemic in 2022 issued by the World Health Organization on March 31, 2022, referencing the response plan of a number of countries and epidemic situation in Vietnam.
– The Ministry of Health is continuing to study, evaluate and review legal regulations and base on the epidemic situation to switch measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 epidemic from a group A infectious disease to a group B infectious disease.
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here