Often when trying to use or eat something for the first time will make us feel confused, not knowing how to do it right. That’s where the misunderstandings began to appear. Typically, the unfortunate case of a Western girl when she first tried papaya below.
The first time trying papaya, the Western girl ate all the seeds, causing netizens to finish watching 3 funny parts 7 helpless parts
As can be seen, in the video, the Western girl is extremely excited when holding a papaya in her hand. After halving the papaya, she was very excited because this was the first time seeing a fruit with this shape. Struggling for a while because she didn’t know what to eat, she decided to listen to “the ancestors’ advice”, eating the seeds inside first. From the first time she ate it, she winced because papaya seeds had a rather bitter taste. However, she still boldly continued to eat and had to say: “How can anyone like this fruit?”.
After processing the seeds, the girl began to eat the flesh of the fruit. Not unexpected, when eating the right portion to eat, the taste will be different immediately. She repeatedly shrugs her shoulders praising the deliciousness, enjoying the papaya fruit and adding a green sentence: “The orange part is delicious, but the black part is not.”
Thinking that just eating the meat and seeds would be enough, but no, the girl ended the video by eating the papaya peel and the ending was still bitter.
As soon as it was posted, the video of this Western girl quickly received a huge amount of interaction with more than 10 million views and 80,000 comments from netizens. Many people 3 parts funny 7 parts helpless before this 1-0-2 papaya meal.
– “Someone tell her to remove the seeds, she can’t eat it”.
– “Seeing her frown, she thought she understood, but she didn’t, she scooped up a big spoonful of seeds to eat with the fruit. Laugh to death”.
– “The whole papaya that she planned to eat all of it without leaving any part? Unbelievable”.
– “Seeing eating all the nuts, I panicked. When she finished eating, I breathed a sigh of relief.”
– “Look at how delicious the seed is? Watch out for the papaya tree growing in your stomach”.
Source: TikTok @leilaafshonkar
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here