The online high school exam registration system is working stably
The Ministry of Education and Training said that it has asked the Departments of Education and Training to direct the schools to provide accounts and passwords for students in grade 12 in the school year 2021-2022 (from April 26 to April 29). allowing candidates to try to register for the exam online on the Exam Management System (from April 26 to the end of May 3).
The test results until 5:00 p.m. on May 1 showed that, with a total of 310,103 test-takers trying to register for the exam, the system was operating normally and stably. The system will continue to run the test until 5:00 p.m. on May 3 to best serve the official registration from May 4 to 5:00 p.m. on May 13.
The Ministry of Education and Training requires the service provider to arrange a support switchboard (1800 8000 branch No. 2) including 34 desks on call for 24/7 support to guide candidates with a number of trained facilitators. operations increased by 50% compared to the previous year; requires proactively monitoring the number of accesses and preparing plans, preparing backup equipment for timely replenishment when the system is at risk of congestion.
The ministry also suggested that the Departments of Education and Training and high schools assign people to support candidates in the process of registering for the online exam (both trial registration and official registration).
In order to perform well in registering for the exam and registering for recognition of high school graduation this year, the Ministry of Education and Training notes candidates a few points as follows:
– Candidates need to keep the account information and password provided to log in to the Exam Management System from the time they register for the exam until they see the exam results and consider the high school graduation. For information security, when receiving the account and password, candidates should change the password immediately. In case candidates forget their username and password, they can contact the registration unit to re-issue it.
– If the candidate does not have a CCCD/ID and a personal identification number, the Exam Management System will assign the candidate a 12-digit code as an account to access the System.
– Candidates need to carefully read the information on the application form and the instructions for recording the form before registering for the exam (both online and in person).
– The registration for recognition of high school graduation is done directly at the high school (for candidates studying in grade 12 in the school year 2021-2022) or at the exam registration unit prescribed by the Department of Education and Training. (for free candidates who have not graduated from high school). When submitting the Application Form for Graduation Recognition, candidates must submit all proofs related to the information of priority and incentive (if any).
– When having problems, it is necessary to immediately contact the teacher assigned to support the school; or contact the support switchboard (1800 8000 branch number 2).
In the high school graduation exam in 2022, the Ministry of Education and Training has implemented online registration for the first time. Accordingly, candidates who are in grade 12 for the academic year 2021-2022 can register for the official online exam from May 4 to 5 p.m. on May 13 on the Exam Management System at https://thisinnh. thitotnghiepthpt.edu.vn. Candidates are free to register for the exam directly at the exam registration unit regulated by the Department of Education and Training.
On April 21, the Ministry of Education and Training held a conference to thoroughly grasp the exam regulations and provide professional training in exam organization for the Departments of Education and Training; in which, pay attention to carefully train the innovative content on exam registration.
Immediately after that, the Departments of Education and Training conducted training courses for exam staff at high schools (before April 26) and directed the schools to thoroughly understand the regulations and guide students to register for the exam. .
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtc.vn – Read the original article here