Start registering for the 2022 high school graduation exam online
From today (May 4) to 5:00 p.m. on May 13, candidates studying in grade 12 for the 2021-2022 school year will officially register for the exam. high school graduation exam 2022 by online form on the Exam Management System at https://thisinh.thitotnghiepthpt.edu.vn.
This is the first time, the Ministry of Education and Training has implemented online exam registration. However, free candidates will register for the exam directly at the exam registration unit regulated by the Department of Education and Training.
In order to facilitate candidates to perform well in online exam registration, the Ministry of Education and Training has implemented a pilot test of the online exam registration system from April 26, 2022.
Online application form for high school graduation exam 2022
Candidates in grade 12 will register for the exam online via an account that is a Citizen ID/ID number or an identification code. Other candidates will register directly at the test site arranged by the Department of Education and Training.
The application form for the exam does not include registration for admission to universities and colleges (because when the results of the graduation exam are available, new candidates apply for admission to universities and colleges). However, at the end of the application form, there will be a section to choose whether or not to apply for university and college admission.
The official exam takes place in 2 days: 7-8/7; July 9 is the backup exam date; Exam time frame is kept stable. The time to announce the end of the exam is 2 days earlier than the previous year, expected to be 24/7/2022.
Some notes for candidates when registering for the 2022 high school graduation exam
Candidates need to carefully read the sections and the section “Instructions for recording ballots”, if there are unclear points, they should ask the admission officer to register for the exam for full instructions and take responsibility for the information declared in the Registration Form.
Candidates studying in grade 12 declare online registration information according to the account provided on the exam management software system. After completing the review and confirmation within the prescribed time limit, the high school where the candidate is studying prints the Registration Registration Form, No. 1, and No. 2, and signs and stamps the photo of the Registration Certificate for confirmation. candidate’s identity.
Candidates are free to fill in the necessary information on the envelope containing the Registration Form, No. 1 and No. 2 (the information must be the same in all corresponding items on the envelope, Form No. 1 and No. 2), and submit it to the place of registration. receive registration for the exam with a copy (photocopy) of 2 sides of the identity card/citizen identity card (CMNN/CCCD) on 1 side of A4 paper and 2 photos of size 4 x 6 of portrait style, taken in within 6 months (write full name, date of birth, date of birth on the back of the photo, these 2 photos are in a small envelope).
In addition, the candidate pastes 1 more photo at the specified position on the front of the bag containing the Registration Certificate. The police of the commune or ward where the free candidate is residing shall sign and stamp the photo of the registration form to confirm the candidate’s identity.
Those who have obtained a high school diploma or an intermediate diploma who take the exam to take the results of the high school graduation exam as a basis for applying for admission to universities or colleges must fill out all the items on the form.
In order to perform well in the exam registration and registration for recognition of high school graduation this year, the Ministry of Education and Training recommends that schools and candidates strictly follow the issued guidelines and detailed instructions on the System. Exam Management System; At the same time, further note for students as follows:
– Candidates need to keep the account information and password provided to log in to the QLT system from the time of registration until viewing the exam results, considering the recognition of high school graduation. For information security, when receiving the account and password, candidates should change the password immediately. In case candidates forget their account and password, they can contact the Registration Unit to re-issue.
– If the candidate does not have a CCCD/ID and a personal identification number, the QLT system will assign the candidate a 12-character code as an account to access the System.
– Candidates need to carefully read the information on the Registration Form and the instructions for recording the Registration Form before applying for the registration form (both online and in person).
– The registration for recognition of high school graduation is carried out in the form of directly at the high school (for candidates studying in grade 12 in the school year 2021-2022) or at the Registration Registration Unit prescribed by the Department of Education and Training (for students who are studying in grade 12 in the school year 2021-2022). freelance candidates have not graduated from high school). When submitting the Application Form for Graduation Recognition, candidates must submit all proofs related to the information of priority and incentive (if any).
– When having problems, it is necessary to immediately contact the teacher assigned to support the school; or contact the support switchboard (1800 8000 branch number 2).
* Invite readers to watch programs broadcast by Vietnam Television on TV Online and VTVGo!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here