These drinks add cinnamon bark or cinnamon powder to make the drink taste delicious, many times more beautiful
Cinnamon bark and cinnamon powder have a strong aroma needed for many dishes, are a miracle ingredient for concocting that doubles the taste of drinks, triples the nutritional value and has many medicinal uses.
Something to know about cinnamon bark and cinnamon powder
Dried cinnamon bark, cinnamon powder has many health and beauty effects, cinnamon flavor and warm aroma are loved by many people. But few people know how to process it into a delicious, healthy and beautiful drink.
The strong aroma of cinnamon is also a magical ingredient that helps to make drinks that double their taste, triple their nutritional value and have many medicinal uses. Cinnamon powder is one of the “four treasures” of Oriental medicine (ginseng – velvet – cinnamon – auxiliary).
Cinnamon makes a very delicious tea. Illustration.
According to Oriental medicine, cinnamon has a sweet, spicy taste, has great heat with the effect of nourishing, regulating the blood in the body, can treat many diseases and has many good uses for health. Dried cinnamon bark has a sweet, spicy taste, is warm, cures colds without sweat and numbs painful limbs.
Dried cinnamon bark works extremely well with beauty benefits for women’s skin and body.
Cinnamon powder is finely ground cinnamon sticks, red-brown color, very characteristic aroma, preserved for a long time.
Cinnamon powder contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties, used as a natural food preservative, has antioxidants, reduces the risk of heart disease, is beneficial for diabetics, lowers blood sugar, fight cancer, lose weight, beautify skin…
The warm taste and aroma are loved by many, but not everyone knows how to make delicious beverages with cinnamon.
Here are a few ways to make water from dried cinnamon bark and cinnamon powder.
Drink cinnamon bark water every day
– Take a few sticks of dried cinnamon, put in a pot, add water and boil for about 10 minutes. Pour the cinnamon water into a large pitcher and enjoy throughout the day.
– Or take some boiling water and sprinkle cinnamon powder on it. Wait for about 1-3 minutes like making regular tea and enjoy a cup of sweet, warm cinnamon tea.
Cinnamon water can be used instead of morning coffee to “lift up the spirit” for an effective working day.
– Adding a little cinnamon powder to a morning cup of coffee increases alertness and clarity but also helps you cut down on sugar (which contains only empty calories, not good for health) effectively.
But because cinnamon powder is slightly sweet, if you add cinnamon, you should reduce the amount of sugar for coffee. The characteristic aroma of cinnamon makes the familiar cup of coffee more delicate and interesting.
Cinnamon – honey – lemon tea. Illustration.
Cinnamon – honey – lemon tea
Boil water, add a few pieces of dried cinnamon bark to soak, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of pure honey, stir well.
This spicy, sour, sweet and spicy drink will provide energy for you to start your day full of vitality, help purify the body, eliminate toxins to improve overall health. Dried cinnamon bark – honey – lemon helps to lose weight quickly, many great benefits for health, treat friends and relatives.
Add cinnamon to fruit smoothies
Blend well your favorite fruit. Add a little cinnamon powder, milk to puree.
Pour mixture into cups, garnish and enjoy. This dish is rich in nutrients, so it is recommended to use it after exercise to tone the body and improve health.
Recipe to make 3 delicious cinnamon drinks
1. Cinnamon – orange – honey tea
– 1/2 fresh orange
– 1 stick of dried cinnamon
– 1/2 tablespoon honey, mint leaves, 1 liter filtered water.
Fresh oranges sliced, peeled and white pulp (if you need fiber, keep it, but it will create a bit of bitterness).
Place oranges, cinnamon, and mint leaves in a 1-quart pitcher and fill with water. Then add raw honey and stir well. Soak for 1-2 hours and add ice to drink.
This dish is good for supporting weight loss (especially waist circumference), promoting health, helping to rejuvenate the body, improving heart health, anti-inflammatory, preventing many chronic diseases, helping freshen breath and preventing disease. Prevent tooth decay, relieve menstrual pain. Whether it’s hot or cold, it’s delicious.
Cinnamon – orange – honey tea. Illustration.
2. Cinnamon – apple juice
– 1/2 apple.
– Cinnamon stick 1 piece.
– Filtered water, ice cubes.
Prepare apples to clean, soak in salted water, drain and keep the skin intact, remove seeds, cut into thin slices.
Place the apples in a glass jar with the cinnamon sticks. Add 500ml of filtered water to soak, cover and store in the refrigerator for 3-24 hours, then the ingredients will be absorbed and drinkable.
Drink all the water first, then add 1-2 times of water to soak for about 1 hour and then drink. But only use water to soak and remove residue.
Note that when mixing water, only filtered water should be used, absolutely do not use hot water to mix (because it will reduce many uses).
You can drink 1 glass of apple-cinnamon juice about 20-30 minutes before a meal, helping to control your diet well. Drink about 3 cups a day at each main meal to quickly lose weight. In the hot sun, drink a glass of cinnamon – apple juice, cool, clear heat, help beautiful skin, balance body.
Honey cinnamon powder
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
– 1 teaspoon honey
– 100 ml of filtered water, 1 fresh lemon.
Bring 100ml of water to a boil, then add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and stir, cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
Add a few slices of lemon to taste and enjoy.
Cinnamon honey tea is hot and warm, fragrant with cinnamon, lemon, sweet from honey. Using it every morning is very good for the body and effectively supports weight loss.
Note when using cinnamon powder
Cinnamon has many good effects, reducing cravings for you to eat in moderation and protect health. Cinnamon powder mixes a variety of cocktails, alcohol…
– Prepared cinnamon stick must be wrapped in a plastic bag and stored in an airtight container, while the aroma, spicy taste and essential oils are not lost or changed.
– Choose good cinnamon powder, right quality, no termites, don’t keep for a long time and store it properly.
– Do not abuse cinnamon because it can cause side effects, affect health (such as liver damage, blood sugar too low (cause dizziness, fatigue, fainting…), mouth sores, cause breathing problems…
– It is recommended to absorb only 0.1mg/kg of body weight (5mg of cinnamon is about 1/2 – 1 teaspoon) per day for a person weighing 60kg.
– Cinnamon powder is small and fine, so it is easy to breathe in, causing coughing, vomiting or difficulty breathing.
– Because cinnamon has medicinal properties, it is necessary to consult a doctor when taking medicine to avoid cinnamon causing side effects, or reducing the effectiveness of the drug.
People with hot people should also limit their use because cinnamon causes side effects such as fatigue, acne, boils. Pregnant women should not use cinnamon powder because it is easy to adversely affect the fetus.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here