Many people already know that cassava root is a delicious and nutritious food, but did you know that the leaves of the cassava plant are also edible and delicious. Recently, a clip teaching how to make cassava with wild eggplant caused a stir among netizens. Raw materials are 0 dong, picked right in the garden, but made a nutritious meal.
Vegetables with wild eggplant
Cassava leaves, wild eggplant picked, washed, boiled
Mashed wild eggplant, salted, mixed with vegetable broth
Cassava leaves are rich in iron and magnesium, help lower blood pressure, avoid anemia, rheumatism. Cassava leaves also contain a large amount of vitamin C and folate that help strengthen the immune system, prevent cardiovascular disease, stroke and cancer. Except boiled, it can be processed into many dishes such as stir-fried with fat, pickled, combined with wild meat such as squirrel, deer, etc.
However, many netizens believe that only the leaves of cassava grown for roots should be eaten, not arbitrarily picked wild cassava. Cassava vegetables should not be eaten often because it is easy to get drunk.
– I really like fried cassava vegetables with garlic, oh my god it’s rustic but delicious, cooked a bit too hard because cassava vegetables have a lot of latex that is easy to get drunk.
– Salted and sour cassava vegetables cook delicious soup with armpits.
– That wild eggplant you pound with dried fish, grilled chili, compressed tubers, seasoning with salt and monosodium glutamate, make sure to eat rice.
– My mother used to eat sour and sour fish and always hurt her armpits.
– You boil cassava vegetables with papaya tops and cover the whole pot of rice.
– She now knows that cassava not only eats roots, but also leaves.
– My house steamed papaya tops, wild eggplants, eggplants, hot peppers, ginger, grilled fish. There is no fish to put the egg in, it’s also delicious.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Soha.vn – Read the original article here