7 cool recipes of lettuce juice “rescue” you through the hot summer
With the recipes of lettuce juice below, you will spend a cool summer, while also losing weight and being healthy.
Lettuce is a kind that is familiar to everyone, spreads widely and is easy to grow, easy to grow, easy to thrive. This plant is not only used as a vegetable, but also as a medicine. The medicinal parts of lettuce are leaves and stem.
According to current medical research, the plant has decanoyl-acetaldehyde, which is an antibiotic. Therefore, it has antibacterial effect (inhibits staphylococcus, streptococcus, pneumococcus, diphtheria, e.coli…); kill parasites and fungi.
Besides, in lettuce also contains many nutrients beneficial for health such as vitamin A, vitamin B, protein, calcium, iron, potassium, fiber, … good for the human body.
Lettuce is effective in treating acne, treating diabetes, helping with diuretics, detoxifying the body, treating pneumonia and other infections, enhancing human resistance.
– Lettuce is cold, I can eat lettuce every day but in moderation, don’t overdo it.
– Lettuce is quite picky because of its unique taste, but anyone who knows how to eat it will love it.
– So how to combine lettuce to make a delicious, easy-to-drink juice. Should be combined with 1-2 types of fruit with a lot of water and natural sweetness such as: apple, pear, pineapple, guava, cucumber, orange…
Suggesting 7 recipes for aromatic and easy-to-drink lettuce juice:
1. Lettuce juice with pineapple
2. Lettuce juice with cantaloupe
3. Lettuce juice with guava
4. Lettuce juice with beans, cucumber
5. Lettuce juice with apple, guava, bell pepper
6. Lettuce juice with passion fruit, cucumber
7. Lettuce juice with gotu kola, coconut
Notes when enjoying lettuce juice:
– Tastes better when cold, and should be drunk immediately after juicing or within 30 minutes after juicing
– You can add a few grains of salt to the juice to help balance
Delicious or not depends on the taste of each person and the ability to “resistant to heat” when drinking juice from vegetables.
Good luck with these lettuce juice recipes!
*Food and photos made by Hoa Bui Fb
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here