The Ministry of Health reported that there were 3,345 new cases of COVID-19 in 55 provinces and cities; down nearly 500 cases compared to yesterday. No deaths due to COVID-19 for the day…
Information on new COVID-19 cases
From 4:00 p.m. on May 6 to 4:00 p.m. on May 7, on the National Case Management System COVID-19 There were 3,345 new infections recorded in the country (down 474 cases compared to the previous day) in 55 provinces and cities (2,263 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (630), Vinh Phuc (222), Phu Tho (179), Bac Ninh (153), Tuyen Quang (148), Nghe An (143), Bac Ninh Giang (136), Quang Ninh (121), Yen Bai (105), Quang Binh (97), Nam Dinh (95), Lao Cai (90), Bac Kan (87), Gia Lai (80), Thai Binh ( 79), Lam Dong (67), Da Nang (66), Hai Duong (58), Ninh Binh (53),
Thai Nguyen (51), Ha Giang (49), Lai Chau (49), Quang Tri (46), Son La (46), Hoa Binh (42), Lang Son (41), City. Ho Chi Minh City (39), Hung Yen (37), Cao Bang (36), Ha Nam (35), Ha Tinh (31), Hai Phong (29), Binh Dinh (25), Binh Phuoc (24), Thanh Hoa Hoa (20), Tay Ninh (17), Vinh Long (13), Dien Bien (13), Binh Duong (11), Dong Thap (10), Dak Nong (8 ),
Quang Nam (8 ), Ca Mau (7), Khanh Hoa (7), Binh Thuan (7), Thua Thien Hue (6), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (5), Ben Tre (5), Long An (4 ), An Giang (4), Tra Vinh (3), Dong Nai (3), Bac Lieu (3), Kien Giang (1), Hau Giang (1).
– Localities that recorded the highest number of infections decreased compared to the previous day: Phu Tho (-113), Dak Nong (-65), Hanoi (-43).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Gia Lai (+80), Lam Dong (+67), Lai Chau (+27).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 3,444 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has had 10,673,915 infections, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 104 out of 227 countries and territories (107,874 cases on average for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,666,165 cases, of which 9,315,708 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with a high cumulative number of infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,591,093), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (608,699), Nghe An (482,493), Bac Giang (385,717), Binh Duong (383,507).
COVID-19 treatment situation
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 2,288 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 9,318,525 cases
2. The number of patients breathing oxygen is 473 cases, of which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 381 cases
– HFNC high-flow oxygen: 49 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 9 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 32 cases
– ECMO: 2 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 5:30 p.m. on May 6 to 5:30 p.m. on May 7, 0 deaths were recorded.
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 2 cases.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 43,055, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been carried out 39,501,549 samples, equivalent to 85,805,012 turns of people, an increase of 481 samples compared to the previous day.
Situation of vaccination against COVID-19
On May 6, 188,703 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 215,539,479 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 196,345,129 doses: 1st dose is 71,446,614 doses; The second dose is 68,656,909 doses; The third dose is 1,505,952 doses; The additional dose is 15,224,296 doses; The booster dose is 39,511,358 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 is 17,384,111 doses: 1st dose is 8,911,406 doses; The second dose is 8,472,705 doses.
+ Number of doses for children from 5-11 years old is 1,810,239 doses (1st dose).
According to Vietnamnet
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here