Pháp luật

Fueling the bedroom, three people were seriously burned

Hai DuongMr. Phan Van Chuc, 36 years old, locked his bedroom door, locked his wife, and then poured gasoline around the room, lighting it on fire, causing severe burns to the couple and their biological father.

On May 7, Mr. Hoang Le Phong, Chairman of the People’s Committee of Binh Dan commune, Kim Thanh district, said the incident took place yesterday afternoon, in Phong Noi village.

When a fire broke out in his bedroom, his wife Chuc, 27, cried out for help. Chuc’s biological father quickly broke down the door to put out the fire, saving his wife and son.

All three people escaped from the burning room but suffered severe burns, were given first aid by people and taken to the emergency room at the National Institute of Burns.

Chuc and his wife work in local farming and have 3 small children.

According to the authorities, the cause of the fire was a family dispute. Kim Thanh district police are investigating.

You are reading the article Fueling the bedroom, three people were seriously burned
at – Source: – Read the original article here

Back to top button