Assessing the work of ensuring information security of agencies and organizations in April 2022, the Ministry of Information and Communications, the standing agency of the National Committee on Digital Transformation, said that the inspection, assessment and supervision Monitoring, ensuring safety and network security for information systems serving e-Government continues to be promoted.
In April 2022, the National Cyber Security Monitoring Center (NCSC) under the Information Security Administration, Ministry of Information and Communications has recorded, warned and guided to handle 938 cyberattacks causing serious problems. incidents to information systems in Vietnam, down 9.37% compared to March 2022.
Previously, also according to statistics from the system of NCSC, in the first quarter of this year, there were 3,678 cyberattacks causing problems on information systems in Vietnam recorded and warned by this agency. and processing.
Thus, in the first 4 months of 2022, the total number of cyberattacks on information systems in Vietnam causing incidents was 4,616.
In order to ensure network information security, the Ministry of Information and Communications said that in the coming time, the ministry will strengthen supervision, proactively scan Vietnam’s cyberspace, evaluate, make statistics and continue to continue to promote propaganda and warnings on the mass media for users to know and avoid.
In addition, agencies, organizations, businesses and communities need to coordinate with the Ministry of Information and Communications to deploy the national strategy on information security for the period to 2030, fully implementing 7 solutions. and 2 principles of information security in digital transformation.
Accordingly, two principles to ensure network safety and security in digital transformation are: not yet ensuring information safety, it has not been put into use; An experimental information system with real data should be kept as secure as the official information system.
7 network information security solutions recommended by the Information Security Department, Ministry of Information and Communications include:
– In-house software developed by a professional unit, in compliance with the safe software development framework (DevSecOps) process;
– The information system fully implements the plan to ensure information security by level;
– The information system is managed and operated according to a 4-layer model (including on-site forces; professional security supervision; independent inspection and assessment; connection and sharing of monitoring data to the center) national cyber security supervision);
– The information system is checked and assessed for network information security before being put into use, when upgrading or changing, periodically according to regulations.
– Monitoring information security;
– Protection of personal information;
– Centralized anti-malware.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here