Vietnamese people teach you how to cook pumpkin soup Tapioca (tapioca, cassava) delicious, strange mouth
With easy-to-find ingredients and simple methods, you can easily cook a delicious and nutritious soup for your family to enjoy in the morning or on weekends.
Cooking ingredients pumpkin soup cassava:
– Pumpkin: 1 size 600g
– Tapioca: 2 small tubers
– Sun-dried shrimp or dried shrimp: 80g
– Abalone mushrooms: 100g
– Red onion: 4 bulbs (grated)
– Green onions, cilantro, cilantro
– Seasoning seeds, soup powder, pepper.
Way cook pumpkin soup cassava:
– Cut the pea squash in half, use a spoon to cut out the seeds.
+ Remove the air fryer 160 degrees 35 minutes
+ Steam for 25 minutes
– Use a spoon to scrape the pumpkin meat into a bowl, scrape it clean (only remove the skin and stem, the squash skin is as thin as eggplant skin)
– Tapioca uses a spoon to eat grated rice, tilting the grated potato from the bottom up into strands. You can buy a table to grate tapioca for convenience.
– Fry the fragrant onions, add mushrooms and crushed shrimp, stir-fry, grated zucchini, mix well, add a little pepper and continue to add 1.5 liters of water.
– Cook pumpkin soup until the water boils, add: 2/3 tbsp seasoning, 1 tsp soup powder. Wait for it to boil, add the cassava, let it simmer until the cassava is cooked.
– Grated cassava is soft, the soup compares with the orange-yellow color of pea squash. Ladle the soup into a bowl, season with some cilantro, sprinkle with pepper and enjoy.
Good luck with your squash and cassava soup!
*Food and photos by Facebook Le Phung Ngoc Linh.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here