If processing 2-3 potatoes, washing each tuber by hand is not too hard work. However, if you have to cook about 10kg of potatoes, it is a problem that costs you a lot of time. But if you have a dishwasher at home, don’t worry about it.
Recently, a girl named Crystal Paine shared on social networks: “If you’re tired of washing so many potatoes, you can throw them in the dishwasher. This can save you a lot of time.”.
You can put the potatoes in the dishwasher to clean them. (Illustration)
She also said that, after placing the potatoes in the dishwasher, she will set a quick wash cycle. After about 11 minutes, the dirt on the potatoes will be washed away. While waiting for the potatoes to be cleaned, she can also clean the house, do other things to save her a lot of time.
So, if you already have a dishwasher in your house and you’re tired of washing potatoes before cooking, you can give this a try. Not just dishes or potatoes, there are many other items that you can put in the dishwasher to clean them.
Items that can be put in the dishwasher to clean
– Cleaning tools: Cleaning tools such as washing brushes, dishwashing pads, etc. can all be put in the dishwasher. You just need to remove the garbage stuck on it and put it in the dishwasher.
– Cotton bath: Bath towels are a breeding ground for many types of bacteria and they are difficult to clean by hand. You can put the sponge in the top rack of the dishwasher, set the drying mode to remove any bacteria that accumulate on it.
Putting a sponge in the dishwasher can remove any bacteria that might be hiding in it. (Illustration)
– Comb, makeup brush, toothbrush: All you need to do is take the hair out of the comb to avoid clogging the drain, then put them in the cutlery basket and press the wash mode as usual. However, if the item is made of wood or natural fur, you should not put it in the dishwasher to clean it to avoid damage.
– Cap: Throwing a cap in the washing machine can cause it to warp its brim, losing its original shape. However, you can give the cap to wash, but remember to fix the hat on the top shelf of the dishwasher, make sure the drying mode is turned off before starting the machine to prevent the hat from shrinking. After washing, take it out and let it dry.
– Plastic toys: Plastic toys for children and pets (non-battery, soft or squeaky) can all be cleaned and disinfected by placing them in the top rack of the dishwasher. If the toys are small, you should put them in a mesh bag and avoid heat drying to avoid melting the toys.
Items to avoid putting in the dishwasher
– Crystal and glass of milk: Delicate items such as crystals or glasses of milk should not be washed in the dishwasher, as they are easy to chip when bumped against other items during the washing process.
– Wooden items: Dishwashers use extremely hot water (usually 60-62 degrees Celsius) during the washing process, which can remove or destroy the natural oils in the wood, damage items, and cause objects to warp or warp.
Do not put wooden furniture in the dishwasher to avoid warping. (Illustration)
– Gold, silver and aluminum utensils: If you put gold, silver and aluminum utensils in the dishwasher, during the washing process, they may tarnish, discolor, or change color. Even aluminum can leave black marks on other items, making it difficult to clean.
– Cast iron pots and pans: This is not the right item to put in the dishwasher, because cast iron has a natural non-stick coating that fades easily when washed in the dishwasher. Meanwhile, this non-stick layer is very important, it has the effect of preventing food from sticking to pots and pans and preventing corrosion of rust.
– Color bowls or objects with pictures: With the heat, pressure of water and detergent, the print on bowls, cups, etc. will fade after each wash if put in the dishwasher to clean.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here