Show off your talent in making mashed beans served with bread, grilled vegetables
1 – Ingredients:
– Chickpeas, white beans, lentils, chickpeas 200g (soaked overnight, peeled off)
– Onion 100gr – Pumpkin 150gr
– Salt 1 small pinch – Cinnamon powder 1 pinch
– Dill powder 1 pinch – Chili powder
– Gac oil/olive/peanut oil – Carrot, zucchini, asparagus, cucumber, tomato served.
2 – How to do it:
– Dried beans soaked for 8 hours or more, peeled and washed
– Finely chopped onion and garlic
– Pumpkin cut into square pieces
– Fry onion and garlic with 1 teaspoon of cooking oil, add beans and pumpkin, stir well, season with salt, cover with water to cover the beans and stew for 15 minutes.
– Vegetables, carrots, zucchini, asparagus mixed with a little salt and pepper, cooking oil, put in an oil-free fryer and bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees C.
– Soft cooked beans use a fine grinder, if thick, add a little water, seasonings with cinnamon powder, cumin powder, and salt.
Scoop the pureed beans onto a plate and drizzle with gac/olive/peanut oil, paprika.. Garnish with celery or coriander.
– Mashed beans can be served / beautifully presented with any vegetables that can be eaten raw or baked vegetables, crispy toast, multi-gac cake, sesame cake, coconut rice cake…
Attractive finished product
* Invite readers to watch programs broadcast by Vietnam Television on TV Online and VTVGo!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here