Waiting forever to receive CCCD chip, can people do it again?
Currently, many people, after a long wait, still have not received their chip-based citizen IDs for various reasons. So, can these cases be carried out with procedures for issuing new citizen identification cards?
Make a CCCD with a chip forever
1. Time to pay card when making citizen identification with chip
According to the provisions of Article 25 of the Law on Citizen Identification 2014, from the date of receipt of a complete application as prescribed in the Law on Citizenship of 2014, the citizen identification management agency with the chip must issue, change and re-issue the ID card. Citizen charges for attaching chips to citizens within the following time limit:
– In cities and towns:
+ No more than 07 working days if the issue is new and changed;
+ No more than 15 working days if re-issued.
– In mountainous, border and island districts: No more than 20 working days for all cases.
– In the remaining areas no more than 15 working days for all cases.
Note: The time to return the chip-mounted citizen ID card may be longer than the law prescribed because the number of people requesting the issuance of a chip-based citizen ID card is too large, leading to overloaded authorities and many other reasons. objective as well as subjective.
2. Haven’t received CCCD chip yet, can it be done again?
If the time limit for paying the citizen ID card with the chip has passed for a long time and still have not received the card, people can call the hotline 1900 0368 and press 4 to hear information about the status of the card making or contact the agency. Police of the district where the citizen identification is made.
If there is a need, people can still proceed with the procedure for issuing a new chip-based citizen identification card because the law clearly stipulates the right to request a card for a citizen in Article 23 of the Law on Citizenship 2014.
Citizen identification cards may be changed in the following cases:
– The cases specified in Clause 1, Article 21 of the Law on Citizen Identification 2014;
-The damaged card cannot be used;
– Change information about surname, middle name, first name; identity characteristics;
– There is an error in the information on the citizen identification card;
– When citizens have requests.
Citizen identification cards may be re-issued in the following cases:
– Redefining gender, hometown;
– Lost citizen’s identity card;
– To regain Vietnamese nationality according to the provisions of the Law on Vietnamese nationality.
Thus, people can still continue to proceed with the procedure for making a chip-based citizen identification card if they have waited too long and still have not received the card.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here