– 1 kg of scad
– 100 gr of pork belly
– Fresh coconut water
– Green onion, dried onion, garlic, fresh chili
– Colored water (optional)
– Seasoning: Fish sauce, salt, sugar, seasoning, pepper
– Onions remove roots, wash. Leave the white tubers and the green leaves separately. Peel the dried onions and wash them.
– Crush garlic, dried onion, chili with 1 teaspoon of granulated salt.
– Bacon just washed, cut into bite-sized pieces.
– The scads cut off the fins, gills, clean the intestines, soak in dilute salt water or green tea water to remove fishy, wash and drain.
– Use your hands to apply the mixture of onion, chili, and garlic to the scad. Add 3 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon water. Marinate for 2-3 hours to absorb the spices.
– Fry the white onion head, add fresh coconut water to boil to make water fish stocks.
– Arrange fish alternately with pork belly in the pot. On top, add a few fresh chili peppers and then add 1/2 amount of fresh coconut water to cover the fish’s face, bring to a boil, then lower the heat to simmer, seasoning to taste. Store until the water is 1/3 dry, then continue to add the remaining coconut water to the warehouse for the second time.
– When the stock is thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of lard to make the fish fragrant and shiny.
Finished products: The fish after stocking has a very beautiful yellow color. The fish meat is firm, rich in flavor but soft and boneless. This dish is very delicious with rice or white porridge, especially in the hot season.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here