The type of water that cures 6 common diseases, including high blood pressure but Vietnamese people rarely use it
That is corn silk juice. When we eat corn, we often throw away corn silk without knowing that this is a very healthy part. It can even be used to make medicine.
According to physician Vu Quoc Trung (Division of Traditional Medicine, Vietnam Association of Oriental Medicine), for a long time, Vietnamese people have experienced using corn silk to cook drinking water as a way of detoxifying the liver, helping to detoxify the liver. healthy liverand at the same time diuretic, water supply for the body.
In Eastern medicine, drinking corn silk juice without any other ingredients can cure 6 diseases. Specifically it is: high blood pressure, acute nephritis, painful urination, little urine, cloudy urine, stomach disease (consists of heartburn, stomach bloating, indigestion, stomach prolapse).
All you need to do is boil corn silk drink daily as filtered water. Drinking for 2-3 months, those suffering from the above diseases will notice positive changes.
According to Oriental medicine, corn silk increases urine excretion and increases secretion of bile, making bile water loose, the density of bile juice decreases, and the amount of protrombin in the blood increases. With so many uses, corn silk is often thrown away, which is a pity. If you are suffering from the above diseases, it is highly recommended to keep them for treatment as well as to support the treatment of the disease without worrying about side effects.
Research by modern medicine shows that corn silk contains vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin C, vitamin PP, flavonoids, pantothenic acid, isotol, saponins, steroids such as sytosterol and sigmasterol, bitter substances. , fatty oils, traces of essential oils and many other trace substances. Therefore, using corn silk properly provides the necessary amount of micronutrients for the body, which is beneficial for health.
Corn silk can also cure diseases when combined with the following ingredients!
– Corn silk cooked with pig heart: This dish is very good for the heart. Using for a while, you will see a stronger heart, healthier breathing and easier sleep, deeper sleep. The remedy is especially useful for people suffering from insomniatrouble sleeping, sleep disturbance.
– Corn silk cooked with bare filling: Take 2 dishes with 2 equal amounts, bring them to drink instead of filtered water every day for 2 months. The remedy works to support the treatment of hepatobiliary diseases, jaundice, liver stones, gallstones.
– Corn silk brings color with gotu kola, meaning…: 100g fresh corn silk, 50g centella asiatica, 50g intention, 50g draft code, 40g soil. Sac drink day 1 ladder. The drug is used to support the treatment of nephritis, cystitis.
Note when using corn silk, avoid harm to health
In fact, many people have a habit of using corn silk as a beverage. Cool off in the summer. Many people think that this is the part that makes a healthy, cheap, healthy drink that should be used a lot. However, physician Vu Quoc Trung recommends:
– Subjects with the above diseases need to take the recommended dose. Absolutely no abuse.
– Corn silk is easily contaminated with pesticides during care, so when using it, pay attention to wash it thoroughly.
– Using corn silk to make drinking water in fresh form is the best because it contains more nutrients than dried corn silk. When choosing, pay attention to choose large, shiny, smooth corn silk with a velvety brown color.
– If you are using some medicine to treat the disease, you should not use it with corn silk juice. Especially not with any other diuretics. You should consult your doctor if you are taking medication.
– Children who use corn silk juice to cool down on summer days need to avoid continuous use such as drinking filtered water every day. Best for short term use only.
The reason is because if used a lot, corn silk juice has diuretic substances that can cause electrolyte imbalance, increase excretion, and malabsorption of some micronutrients such as calcium, potassium… Therefore, children only use 20g of beard. corn per day, drink 1-2 small glasses, equivalent to 200-300ml per day. Children with clear, light yellow urine should not drink.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Afamily.vn – Read the original article here