1. Signs of understanding when exercising and exercising too much
On average, adults with normal health should exercise 30-45 minutes regularly. Cases of exercising more than average are considered exercise, overtraining.
When you train and exercise too much, you will see:
– Exhaustion, fatigue, dizziness, headache after exercise.
– Difficulty sleeping, not sleeping well, deep sleep.
-When I wake up, I feel tired and lethargic.
– Muscle and joint pain.
– Reduced ability to exercise long or exercise at high intensity.
– Bored and afraid to practice: The intensity of exercise is too high and there is not enough time for the body to recover between exercises, which will lead to feelings of sadness and depression.
– No more desire.
– Susceptible to “small illnesses”.
On average, adults with normal health should exercise 30-45 minutes regularly.
2. Consequences of exercise and overtraining
Effects on the heart
Excessive exercise can adversely affect cardiovascular health, especially in people with a family history of irregular heart rhythms, scientists say. People who exercise too much or suffer from heart arrhythmias, heart muscle, heart failure. Endurance sports are associated with a 5-fold increased risk of atrial fibrillation.
Weakened immune system
When you train too hard, your muscles can’t recover, making you tired. Cortisol is a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands during physical stress. Cortisol stimulates the production of new glucose (gluconeogenesis) in the liver and aids in the breakdown of proteins in the muscles. more effective. However, when overworked, the immunosuppressive effect of cortisol helps reduce redness and swelling, but puts people with high levels of cortisol at a higher risk of disease.
Affects the musculoskeletal system
Exercise, exercise too hard, the musculoskeletal system will be overloaded. Exercising too much in a weakened state can lead to sprains, fractures, or muscle breakdown. When the hormone cortisol is present in the blood, less bone tissue is accumulated than bone tissue is decomposed. This makes fractures and fractures more likely in these people. When bone density decreases, you are prone to diseases such as osteoporosis, sprains, and fractures.
It can be seen that excessive exercise not only causes negative effects on physical but also mental. During exercise, if you see any of the above symptoms, you need to stop exercising to give your body time to recover.
When you determine to practice or play a sport, first determine the purpose, choose exercises that are suitable for health.
3. Doctor’s advice
When you determine to practice or play a sport, first determine the purpose, choose exercises that are suitable for health. Practitioners should be patient and persistent.
If you suspect you have overtraining syndrome, do the following:
– Reduce or stop the exercise and rest.
– You should warm up before exercising and always listen to your body.
Drink lots of water and change your diet.
– Relax, massage.
– Play many sports, practice various exercises to relieve fatigue or local overburden of some muscles in the body.
– At least 24-48 hours off.
– Supplement energy and nutrients needed for injury recovery, muscle improvement. You should eat foods rich in protein and healthy carbs instead of fast foods, because they can destroy your training results.
– Get enough sleep, deep sleep.
Health and Life
at Blogtuan.info – Source: cafebiz.vn – Read the original article here