THREE THREE JACKETS OF GLASS LEMONS
– 600g pork belly
– 2 horny chili
– 3 lemongrass plants
– 1 bulb of garlic; 2 dried onions
– 1-2 spoons of fish sauce
– 1 tablespoon of soup powder; 1 teaspoon five spices
– 1 teaspoon of sugar; 1 teaspoon pepper
– 1 little MSG; 1 teaspoon chili powder, if you like it more spicy
The pork belly is only washed and dried. You can filter it out or leave it as is, depending on your preference.
Lemongrass stripped of the old leaves outside, then washed, smashed and chopped. Chili peppers are seeded or left whole and chopped. Peel the onion and garlic and chop it finely.
Put the pork belly into a large bowl, then add all the prepared ingredients.
Wear gloves and massage evenly throughout the meat to infuse the spices evenly. Marinate the meat overnight or at least 4 hours.
Turn on the oven to 220 degrees Celsius to preheat the oven or you can also grill with charcoal. Place bacon on an iron rack, use a baking tray below to catch the fat that flows out during the baking process.
Bake for about 20 minutes, take out and flip the meat, then grill again, after about 10 minutes, take it out and flip the meat and bake until the meat is golden, fragrant.
Thai Grilled pork belly with lemongrass and chili Cut into thin pieces to eat, put on a plate to enjoy with rice or vermicelli are very delicious.
Braised carp with melon
– 1 carp
– Fatty meat (I choose the fat with a little bit of meat on it)
– Pickled pickles
– Tomatoes, vinegar
– Ginger, dried onion, turmeric, green onion, dill, chili.
With the dish of braised carp with melon, I really like to braise with the fat to eat with. So I bought fatty meat, washed, cut into pieces and fried the fat, took out the top part and kept it, the fat part would be used to fry fish.
Carp scaled, dissected, cleaned. Cut into the sugar on the surface of the fish. Squeeze a little salt into the washed fish belly, pat dry. Put the fish in a pan and fry the fish until golden. For braised carp, you can fry or not fry the fish. But I like to fry the fish to reduce the fishy smell.
Wash tomatoes, add areca and then stir-fry with fat (or cooking oil). Then add the pickles with less water to stir-fry, seasoning to taste. You add sliced ginger and crushed hot peppers and stir-fry together if you like spicy food. If you want to increase the acidity, you can make an extra bowl of pickled cucumbers (if you pick yourself up, you can use pickle brine to increase the acidity, but pay attention to adjust the salinity because the pickle brine is already salty). The amount of water in the pot must be enough so that when the fish is put in, it will cover the face of the fish.
When the pickle braises boil, you add the carp, the fat and a little turmeric powder (or fresh pounded turmeric) to braise with.
Flip the fish once while braising so that the fish can absorb the sour, spicy, and salty flavors evenly on both sides. Flip gently to avoid crushing the fish. The fish soaks up the taste, you sprinkle the onion, dill into the pot and put it down.
Braised carp with melon is delicious when eaten hot, so people often put the fish on a stainless steel plate or keep it in the pot while cooking. You should eat this dish with vermicelli and raw vegetables to balance the sour, spicy and hot taste of the dish. If you like, you can fry onions to sprinkle on this dish when eating!
– 0.5kg sirloin rib
– Seasoning: 1 tablespoon sugar, 2/3 tablespoon satay, 1 teaspoon seasoning, ½ tablespoon oyster sauce; 1 little soy sauce, 2/3 tablespoon fish sauce, some dried chili, minced onion and garlic
Note how to choose ribs: Ribs should choose young, soft pieces will be better
Step 1: Preliminary ribs
– Chop ribs to taste, then wash with salt and lemon juice, drain.
Step 2: How to marinate ribs
– Marinate ribs with 1 tablespoon sugar, 2/3 tablespoon satay, 1 teaspoon seasoning, ½ tablespoon oyster sauce; 1 little soy sauce, 2/3 tablespoon fish sauce, some dried chili, minced onion and garlic.
– Add a little cooking oil, mix again to infuse the seasoning. Marinate ribs for 1-2 hours or longer in the refrigerator.
Step 3: How to grill ribs
– After marinating the ribs for a few hours, grill the ribs in the oven or charcoal stove.
– If grilling on a charcoal stove, use a brush or a spoon to spread the marinade on both sides of the ribs to prevent dryness and absorb the seasoning. When the ribs are cooked, both sides are golden brown.
– This marinade you can apply marinated grilled meat.
Satay grilled ribs enjoyed with rice or vermicelli are very delicious. Suitable for holiday meals or guests at home.
Fried spring rolls
– Lean pork shoulder: 300g.
– 30g vermicelli, 2 eardrums, 2 duck eggs.
– 1 small carrot, 1 onion, 100g bean sprouts, green onions.
– 1 layer of rice paper rolls.
– Spices, pepper, garlic, lemon, chili, vinegar, sugar, fish sauce.
Lean pork shoulder, washed, minced or minced. The ear buds are soaked in water until soft, then washed, sliced, and chopped. The vermicelli is also briefly soaked in cold water to soften, drained, and cut into 1.5-2cm pieces with scissors. Note that the vermicelli only needs to be soaked for 2-3 minutes to make the fibers soft, easy to cut, do not soak for too long, the vermicelli is soft and the spring rolls are not delicious.
Onions, peeled, washed, thinly sliced, then chopped. Carrots are peeled, washed, sliced thinly, then sliced. Wash the bean sprouts, take them out to dry, crush them with your hands to reduce the water so that the spring rolls do not come out of water when wrapping. Scallions cut roots, washed, chopped. Note: in order for the spring rolls to be delicious and not crushed, the ingredients should not be too chopped and the lengths of the ingredients should be different.
Put all the above ingredients in a large bowl, mix well with a little seasoning, pepper to taste, leave for about 5 minutes for the filling to infuse.
Put the egg yolks in the bowl containing the spring rolls above and mix well. To keep the spring rolls from getting too wet, I only use egg yolks, not whites.
Take ½ cup of water, add about 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar, stir well, this mixture is used to soften the cake when wrapping and has the effect of making spring rolls more crispy and beautiful when frying. Spread 1 rice paper roll on a cutting board, use the water – vinegar mixture above to soften the cake before wrapping. Take 1 spoon of filling and place about ¼ of the cake from the bottom up, spread the filling evenly to the sides depending on the size of the spring rolls you want. Then, fold the 2 edges and roll tightly. Do not wrap your hands tightly, if you roll too tightly when you fry spring rolls, it is easy to burst.
You do this until you run out of prepared fillings.
Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil to heat, the amount of oil is enough to cover the spring rolls or about 2/3 of the spring rolls. When the oil is hot, drop the spring rolls in and fry them until golden brown. To make spring rolls round and beautiful, you must heat the oil very hot, turn down the heat, drop the spring rolls into the frying pan and when you drop the spring rolls into the oil pan, pay attention to roll them around so that the spring rolls around the crust will shrink, then fry each time. face.
While waiting for spring rolls to cook, prepare to make spring rolls dipping sauce. Peel the garlic, wash it, slice it thinly, then mince it. Wash the peppers and also chop them finely. Peel the lemon, halve it, and squeeze out the juice. You mix the spring rolls in the ratio of 1 fish sauce: 1 sugar: 1 lemon juice and 4-5 water depending on the saltiness of the fish sauce you use. Dissolve the above mixture completely, then add minced garlic and chili and mix well. To have a delicious bowl of sauce, garlic and chili to float beautifully, garlic should only be minced, not smashed, lemons should be peeled before squeezing.
Crispy, evenly golden, fragrant fried spring rolls with a bowl of sweet and sour fish sauce, eaten with a little salad and herbs are really attractive dishes for you.
DUCK with Banana Flower
– Marinated duck with spices add a little ginger and onion, lemongrass. Stir-fry to infuse the spices. Then close the pressure cap and choose the mode: “Poultry”.
– After waiting for 3-4 minutes for the pot to release steam, lift the drain valve to open the lid.
– At this time, add banana flowers and tomatoes to cook together. Select stir fry mode, and season to taste.
– Cook until the banana flowers are soft and delicious.
– Add herbs and scoop out into a bowl to enjoy.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here