11 initiatives shortlisted for Young Knowledge for Education 2021
At the meeting, the authors and groups of authors shared ideas and initiatives, as well as expressed their desire to create more opportunities to contribute to the development of education in the country. In the context of the epidemic, the program “Young knowledge for education 2021” recognizes a large number of initiatives aimed at improving the quality of online teaching. At the same time, the contest works aimed at disadvantaged students were invested in a methodical manner and received high appreciation from the Preliminary Council.
Speaking at the meeting, Mr. Nguyen Minh Triet, Secretary of the Central Committee of the Youth Union, Chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Student Association noted that the program “Young knowledge for education” is spreading widely and attracting more and more attention. A large number of young people participated.
Many young people participate in the program through many different seasons, with quality projects and initiatives, actively contributing to the innovation and development of education in the country.
Mr. Triet expressed his wish that young people continue to have a source of creativity, have more projects and initiatives to contribute to educational innovation towards long-term development goals.
Deputy Minister of Education and Training Ngo Thi Minh acknowledged and assessed the creativity and dedication of 11 projects and initiatives that entered the final round of the program “Young knowledge for education” in 2021. Ms. Minh wishes, T. The Central Youth Union continues to coordinate with the Ministry of Education and Training more deeply and comprehensively to contribute to the innovation of education and training. Especially the companionship to educate students about morality and lifestyle, contributing to building a comprehensive education in morality, intelligence, body and beauty.
The program “Young knowledge for education 2021” received 1,555 works and initiatives of 827 authors and groups of authors across the country. The works focus on meeting the core needs of learners in three contents, including: new teaching methods, invention of teaching equipment and research on education.
After the preliminary round, the Organizing Committee selected before the jury. 11 typical projects and initiatives were selected for the final round. At the final round, Top 11 projects will present and give feedback
Based on the criteria of novelty and feasibility, the final panel will select up to 5 works and initiatives that have won the highest prizes, with a maximum prize of 100 million VND/work to be honored. The honoring and awarding ceremony took place today (May 19), in Hanoi.
List of 11 finalists of the program “Young knowledge for education 2021”:
1. Online knowledge exchange platform: IMIN Olympia Training (IOT). Authors: Nguyen Cong Minh, Tran Nhan Kiet, Do Thi Thanh Truc, Dau Huy Minh, Nguyen Thanh Tuan Poland (Can Tho and Ho Chi Minh City).
2. Support students with self-study at home with the Selfomy educational technology platform. Authors: Bui Le Chi Bao, Le Thi Nga, Le Thi Ngoc Duyen (HCMC).
3. Meta STEM – A foundational initiative for STEM teaching through simulation experiments. Authors: Vo Nguyen Dinh Tri, Tran Anh Quan, Nguyen Quang Duc, Hoang Trong Gia Huy (Da Nang).
4. Support system for teaching and learning English speaking skills – ICORRECT. Author: Nguyen Minh Duc (Hanoi)
5. 3-in-1 learning support tool (App to learn basic English, Vietnamese, and Math for students from grades 1 to 12). Authors: Ha Thi Hoa, Huynh Hai Luu (Hoa Binh).
6. Learn Together – online learning platform for Vietnamese teachers. Authors: Hoang Anh Duc, Hoang Giang Huynh Anh, Pham Minh Anh, Dao Quynh Anh, Ho Tuong Linh (Hanoi).
7. VIMA – Virtual interactive ethics application for Primary students. Authors: Dinh Thi Giau, Lu Xuan Minh (Ba Ria – Vung Tau).
8. EduExam online exam system combines monitoring and anti-cheat using artificial intelligence technology. Authors: Hoang Mau Trung, Nguyen Thi Thanh Tam, Nguyen Van Nam (Hanoi).
9. Research, design and manufacture a versatile optical experiment set used in teaching physics, serving fundamental and comprehensive innovation in education and training. Authors: Pham Tuan Long, Lo Thi Phuong, Pham Thi Huyen, Nguyen Viet Hung (Thai Binh).
10. Smart glasses for the blind. Authors: Pham Huy, Dao Anh Hao, Trinh Quoc Huy (HCMC).
11. Development of tactile books for visually impaired children. Authors: Trinh Thu Thanh, Nguyen Thi Hang (Hanoi).
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtc.vn – Read the original article here