The boy picked up the note with the content of calling for help and immediately reported it to the police, successfully dismantling a large-scale kidnapping line.
In recent days, the case of a boy who rescued 11 hostages from a large-scale kidnapping is causing a stir in Chinese public opinion because of the child’s thrilling details and smart behavior.
Chinese media reported that in Baotou city, a child on the way found a 20 yuan bill. After looking closely, the boy discovered remarkable inscriptions on the bill. On it is written: “Someone please call me at 110. We’re on the 3rd floor, there’s a total of 11 people. The bad guys have knives. Open the door there’s a sofa set, glass tea tables. Downstairs there’s a barber shop and bicycle repair shop.
Without hesitation, the boy brought the money to the police. Based on the content on the note, the police quickly located the criminals’ room, successfully rescuing all the hostages. Unfortunately, only the leader managed to escape.
The police quietly approached the room, successfully rescuing 11 hostages
Through investigation, the victims are young men, from many places, who were scammed online, so they ran to this area to find work. However, they were detained by the leader and forced to join a multi-level ring, recruiting more victims. The longest person was locked up for half a year, the shortest was more than 2 months. Finally, the police assisted in buying train tickets for all stranded victims to return home.
After the story was shared on social networks, many people praised the boy’s intelligence and agility. But half of the comments expressed concern for the safety of the child because the leader has escaped, the risk of retaliation is possible.
Netizens’ comments on the incident:
– Educating children from a young age is never superfluous. It is impossible not to give praise to this boy.
– The kid is smart. If someone else picked it up and considered this a joke, I don’t know when these 11 people will ever be freed.
– Luckily the kid didn’t throw the bill away. Otherwise, I don’t know where the fate of these 11 young people will go.
– Wait, isn’t the leader hiding? He can come back at any time and take revenge on the child.
– It is recommended to protect the identity of young children, otherwise it is easy to become the subject of retaliation.
Victims are provided with transportation to return to their families. But many people are concerned for the boy’s safety because the leader has escaped
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here