CDC leaders have TB problems related to Vietnam and Asia
In cases related to Viet A, the Ministry of Public Security and local police have prosecuted 9 directors, former CDC directors of provinces and cities and many subordinates.
1. On May 20, the Investigation Police Agency of Dong Thap Province Police said that they had prosecuted the accused and arrest Mr. Tran Van Hai (SN 1963), Director of Dong Thap Center for Disease Control (Dong Thap CDC) and Nguyen Thi Le Ngoc (SN 1983), Deputy Head of Laboratory – Diagnostic Imaging – Functional Exploration to investigation related to bidding packages of Viet A Technology Joint Stock Company. The defendants were investigated for the act of “violating regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences”.
Previously, the Dong Thap Provincial Inspectorate concluded that in 2020-2021, the above units have purchased equipment, medical supplies, biological products, test kits, drugs… more than 742 billion VND from economic sources. COVID-19 prevention fee. Particularly for Viet A Company, the procurement units through 10 bidding packages, the total contract value is more than 233 billion VND. However, the actual purchase value is more than 197 billion VND and has paid Viet A nearly 157 billion VND.
2. On May 11, the Investigation Police Agency – Ha Giang Provincial Police issued a decision to prosecute a criminal case at the Center for Disease Control of Ha Giang Province (CDC Ha Giang); prosecuted the accused, detained for 4 months for defendant Nguyen Tran Tuan (SN 1971), Director of CDC Ha Giang and 2 subordinates for taking bribes, as prescribed in Clause 4, Article 354, Ministry of Health. Criminal Law.
According to documents of the authorities, the defendants received bribes from Viet A Technology Joint Stock Company in the amount of billions of dong. All of this money, all three defendants have submitted to the Investigation Police Agency – Ha Giang Provincial Police.
3. Also on May 11, the Investigation Police Agency of Hau Giang Province Police made the decision to prosecute the accused, arrest the accused, and a 4-month detention order for Mr. Nguyen Van Lanh – former director of the Control Center. Disease control in Hau Giang province (Hau Giang CDC) – because of the act of “violating regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences” specified in Clause 3, Article 222 of the Penal Code 2015.
Two subordinates who are dean of this unit, Huynh Thi Hong Doan and Ha Tan Binh Dang, were also arrested. The three defendants above were arrested for violating contracts for procurement of COVID-19 test kits related to Viet A Technology Joint Stock Company.
4. On April 25, the Director of the Nam Dinh Provincial Police Department directed the Investigation Police Agency of the Provincial Police to execute the Decisions to prosecute the case, prosecute the accused, and at the same time execute the Order to arrest the accused. to temporarily detain and search the residences and workplaces of 5 officials of the Nam Dinh CDC for the crimes of “Violation of regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences” and the crime of “Embezzlement of property”.
The accused were prosecuted and detained, including: Do Duc Luu, Director of Nam Dinh CDC; Vu Ngoc Tuyen, Chief Accountant; Pham Thi Nga, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy – Medical Supplies; Vu Khanh Van, Head of Professional Planning Department and Vu Thi Ngoc Thanh, Deputy Head of Laboratory Department. In the photo: Defendant Do Duc Luu – Director of Nam Dinh CDC.
Initial investigation results determined that in 2020 and 2021, Nam Dinh CDC signed 5 contracts to buy test kits from Viet A Company. After that, Viet A Company deducted a percentage of “commission” outside the contract to appoint a test kit contractor for CDC Nam Dinh with an amount of more than 3.1 billion VND.
In addition, the Nam Dinh CDC staff had appropriated the state’s test kits “sold” to Viet A Company for profit with the amount of 800 million dong. Initially, the accused confessed to the crime. Evidence has been recovered more than 1.2 billion. In the photo: Defendant Pham Thi Nga.
5. On February 19, the Investigation Police Department of Thua Thien – Hue Public Security Department issued a decision to prosecute the case and detained Mr. Hoang Van Duc for 4 months, 52 years old, director of the Center for Disease Control. – CDC Thua Thien – Hue) and Ha Thuc Nhat (39 years old, Chief Accountant cum Head of Finance and Accounting Department of this unit) guilty of Violating regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences. In the photo: The investigating agency served the decision to prosecute Mr. Duc.
Previously, the investigating agency discovered many violations related to the procurement of equipment, chemical supplies, protective clothing for epidemic prevention and control taking place in the province. During the verification process, the police force discovered that Germany and Japan, for self-interest, violated regulations on bidding in the procurement of medical supplies and equipment, causing property damage to the State.
Searching at the house of these two people, the police force seized many documents and cash related to the case. CDC Thua Thien – Hue was named by the Ministry of Public Security in the case of Viet A Company buying and selling COVID-19 test kits.
6. On January 21, 2022, the investigative police agency of the Ministry of Public Security issued a decision to prosecute the accused and executed the arrest warrant for Mr. Lam Van Tuan – director of the Bac Giang Center for Disease Control (Northern CDC). Giang) – to investigate the crime of violating regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences.
Initial investigation results determined that defendant Tuan had colluded and colluded with the accused Huy Van and General Director of Viet A Company Phan Quoc Viet to perform illegal acts when organizing bidding to buy goods. COVID-19 test kit manufactured by this company. Total value of contracts to buy test kits In this case, Director of Bac Giang CDC Lam Van Tuan received kickback money from Viet A Company.
7. On December 31, 2021, the investigating police agency of the Ministry of Public Security prosecuted the accused, searched warrants and applied preventive measures against 6 suspects to investigate crimes of violating regulations on combat contractor causing serious consequences.
The defendants prosecuted include: Mr. Nguyen Van Dinh – Director of CDC Nghe An, Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Tham – Chief Accountant of Nghe An CDC, Nguyen Thanh Danh – Director of CDC Binh Duong, Tran Thanh Phong – Deputy Finance Department CDC Binh Duong Accountant, Le Thi Hong Xuyen – Former Head of CDC Binh Duong Laboratory; Tieu Quoc Cuong – Chief Accountant, Deputy Finance Department of Binh Duong Department of Health. In the photo: Mr. Nguyen Van Dinh (left photo) is Mr. Nguyen Thanh Danh (right photo).
8. On December 18, 2021, the Investigative Police Agency of the Ministry of Public Security prosecuted and detained Mr. Pham Duy Tuyen, Director of the Hai Duong CDC, for the crime of “violating regulations on bidding, causing serious consequences” ” and the crime of “Receiving a bribe”.
The results of the investigation determined that, taking advantage of the complicated epidemic situation and the high demand for equipment for the fight against COVID-19, Phan Quoc Viet – Chairman and General Director of Viet A Company and Pham Duy Tuyen (Director of CDC Hai Duong) has agreed that Viet A Company will supply biologicals, kits and chemicals for COVID testing to CDC Hai Duong for use first, then legalize bidding procedures and sign contracts. VND and pay the following settlement according to the provincial budget allocation for CDC Hai Duong to fight the epidemic.
From February 2021 to November 2021, CDC Hai Duong officially signed and paid Viet A Company 5 contracts to provide medical supplies and equipment with a total amount of more than 151 billion VND. Mr. Pham Duy Tuyen received nearly 30 billion VND from Viet A Company.
According to VOV
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here