What are the warning signs that you need urgent medical help?
According to the Ministry of Health, medical complications may appear during recovery from infection COVID-19 and you should contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience any of these dangerous symptoms:
- You find it short of breath with light activity that doesn’t improve with any of the breath-reducing poses.
- There is a change in shortness of breath when you are at rest that does not get better with movement techniques and exercise.
- You experience chest pain, heart palpitations, or dizziness when in certain positions or during exercise or physical activity.
- Confusion worsens or you find it difficult to speak or understand speech.
- You notice changes in sensation and movement in your face, arms or legs, especially if these are only on one side of your body, or your anxiety or mood worsens, or you have thoughts of wanting to do harm. self.
COVID-19 can cause long-term health problems and symptoms that affect daily activities. In some cases, these symptoms can persist for more than 12 weeks and are now known as post-COVID-19 conditions, also known as persistent COVID-19 or post-COVID syndrome. -19.
Symptoms usually improve over time. If the condition worsens or does not improve, medical attention is necessary.
According to statistics of the Ministry of Health, since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 10,704,524 cases of COVID-19, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories. In the fourth outbreak (from April 27, 2021 to present), the number of infections recorded in the country is 10,696,767 cases, of which 9,380,064 patients have been declared cured.
Localities with high cumulative infections during this outbreak: Hanoi (1,596,741), Ho Chi Minh City (609,100), Nghe An (483,876), Bac Giang (387,490), Binh Duong (383,759).
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtc.vn – Read the original article here