To help your hair become shiny, 3 famous Indian hair experts recommend following 5 care rules below.
1. For the hair you want, strive for a healthy scalp
Dandruff, oily scalp, dry and itchy scalp can be some of the main reasons for an unhealthy scalp, reducing the chances of healthy hair growth.
2. Choose the right product
Choosing shampoos and products carefully can make a lot of difference. For example, curly hair needs a lot of moisture while straight hair needs very little moisture to optimize their appearance.
Choosing shampoos and products carefully can make a lot of difference.
3. Style it right
Heat-free styling is trending these days but if you’re styling your hair with devices that use heat, make sure you use a heat protectant spray and try switching to less damaging methods. .
4. Pay attention to the temperature of the water
When washing your hair, you should avoid using hot water to retain natural oils and moisture. Hot water can damage the hair cuticle and cause it to become frizzy.
5. Limit chemical treatments
Regularly perming, straightening, and coloring can damage your hair and eventually make them brittle and dull.
You should avoid using hot water when washing your hair.
Dr Kaustav Guha offers some tips based on his insights into hair health: ‘The hair shaft is composed of three morphological layers: the epidermis, the cortex and the medulla. While the medulla forms the innermost part of the hair, the cortex forms the middle layer to which the mechanical properties of the hair are attributed. The epidermis is the outermost layer, acting as a barrier to protect the cortex from environmental damage.
Here are some ways to get bouncier and shinier hair:
Any hair care regimen should aim to preserve the integrity and strength of the cuticles and cortex of the hair fiber in order to achieve the desired aesthetic properties. In addition, chemicals used in hair straightening treatments, bleaches, and dyes can cause atopic dermatitis, hair loss from scarring, and chemical burns. Performing these processes regularly can make the hair condition a lot worse. You should wash your hair no more than twice or thrice a week with conditioner.
Regular shampooing has a protective effect on the hair because the oil helps to keep the lipid bonds intact by penetrating the cuticles and cortex of the hair.
Regular shampooing has a protective effect on the hair.
Vipin Sharma has listed her 5 favorite hair care tips to get bouncy hair. Sharma says: ‘Hair is the crown you never want to let go of. And believe it or not, it is also one of the most abused parts of our body. It is exposed daily to pollution, intense sunlight, changes in weather, friction caused by improper sleep, the consequences of improper diet, chemical treatment. But if you follow basic maintenance tips, hair is the easiest asset to manage.
5 golden rules of hair that you must always follow
1. Take conditioning seriously: This depends on the nature of your scalp and hair type, but every hair needs conditioning to ensure vitality and shine. So you should use a hair mask regularly.
2. Always keep the scalp clean: It is essential to keep the scalp and hair clean to control hair loss, scalp infections and maintain hair growth.
A balanced diet helps maintain healthy hair.
3. Maintain inner nourishment: Always adopt a balanced diet to maintain a healthy hair. Getting enough protein is important for hair health. Take your supplements seriously.
4. Less is more: That is true even in the case of hair care. Avoid excessive heat and chemical treatments to maintain the shape of the hair.
5. Importance of Hair Mask: Based on your concern and need for hair, apply a hair mask at least once per week.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here