Protect your skin from the sun with a nighttime skin care routine-Beauty
To help your skin heal and protect itself from UV damage, follow this nighttime skincare routine.
Why do you need a nighttime skincare routine?
Whatever you do, don’t skip your summer nighttime skincare routine. According to experts, being outside late at night or early in the morning has a significant effect on the health of your skin. So to keep your skin safe from harmful UV rays and other external threats, it’s best to invest in a nighttime routine.
You should not skip your nighttime skin care routine in the summer.
1. Facial cleansing
Wash your face with warm water and a mild cleanser before going to bed. This will remove any makeup or dirt that may have built up during the day, and help you wake up feeling fresh and ready to go out into the world.
2. Keep the skin moist
Always remember to moisturize your skin, especially if you have oily or acne-prone skin. Moisturizers help prevent dry patches and keep your skin soft and supple all day long.
3. Choose the right product
If you have sensitive skin, use products that are labeled ‘sensitive’ or ‘for sensitive skin’, as these are less likely to irritate your skin or cause breakouts than others. .
Always remember to moisturize your skin.
4. Use sunscreen
Use a sunscreen with SPF 30+ every day before going out in the sun – even if it’s cloudy outside.
5. Avoid chemical-based products
If you have sensitive skin, try using a gentle cleanser that’s free of fragrances or harsh chemicals. As the weather gets hotter and you spend more time outdoors, it can be difficult to avoid sun damage to your skin. But this will help you limit the appearance of dark spots and other signs of aging on your face.
Try using a gentle cleanser that’s free of fragrances or harsh chemicals.
5 homemade masks to help reduce sun damage
1. Aloe Vera Mask: Aloe vera masks are a great way to treat your skin. It increases moisture and makes the skin soft. Take one spoon of aloe vera gel, two spoons of milk cream and a pinch of turmeric and mix well. Apply the mixture on your face. Leave the mixture on your face for 30 minutes. Wash it with warm water.
2. Honey and Egg Mask: If you are looking for an all-natural way to get radiant skin, then honey and eggs are the perfect choice.
Take a bowl and add two teaspoons of honey with one egg white. Mix well. Next, take a cotton pad and apply the mixture on your face. Let the skin soak in the mixture for about 10 minutes and wait another 20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. The last step is to wash your face with cold water.
Aloe vera masks are a great way to treat your skin.
3. Turmeric Mask: Turmeric is a wonderful spice that can do wonders for your skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and also contains antioxidants that help reduce the appearance of blemishes and scars. Turmeric also helps to fade dark spots and lighten dark spots on the face.
Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a teaspoon of baking powder. Add one to two teaspoons of rose water and mix until you get a smooth paste. Apply the mixture on your face and keep it for 5 minutes. Gently massage your face in small circular motions. Massage for 5 minutes to remove dead skin. First, you rinse with warm water and then cool water.
4. Avocado Mask: Avocado mask is a great way to take care of your skin. They contain many vitamins and minerals that help keep facial skin healthy. The natural oils in avocados can help moisturize dry patches and soften skin.
To make an avocado mask, peel a ripe avocado and remove the seeds. Mash the avocado pulp so that there are no lumps, then add a tablespoon of honey to the avocado pulp and mix well. Apply the mixture on your face and wait for 10-15 minutes. Wash face with warm water.
Avocado mask helps you take care of your skin.
5. Cucumber mask: Cucumber is a great ingredient for the skin because it contains many antioxidants, which help protect your facial skin from free radicals that can cause aging.
To make this mask, grate a cucumber and mix it into a paste. Apply the mixture on your face. Leave the mixture on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water and patting your skin dry. Finish with a moisturizer to lock in moisture.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 24h.com.vn – Read the original article here