Repairing the pump under the stream, the poor young man in TT-Hue was electrocuted to death
When the journalist got home from work, the water pump placed in the stream was broken, Mr. Y. waded into the stream in the middle of the night to fix it, then he was electrocuted and died.
Talking to PV this afternoon, Mr. Le Minh Khanh – Chairman of the People’s Committee of Thuong Long commune (Nam Dong district, TT-Hue province) said that an electric shock occurred in the area, causing one death.
The identity of the victim was identified as Mr. ALY (29 years old, living in hamlet 6, Thuong Long commune).
According to Chairman of Thuong Long Commune People’s Committee, on the evening of May 22, Mr. Y came home from work and was informed by his family that the water pump located in the stream near his house was broken and could not be pumped.
After eating, Mr. Y went to the stream to repair the pump alone, but unfortunately, he was electrocuted and died.
At 22:00 on the same day, relatives waited forever to see Mr. V return home, so they organized a search and discovered this young man’s body in the stream area, next to the family’s water pump.
It is known that the family situation of Mr. Y is very difficult. Mr. Y has a wife and two small children, is the main laborer in the house.
“After the incident happened, the local authorities visited, encouraged and shared with the family before this great loss,” Mr. Khanh shared.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vietnamnet.vn – Read the original article here