On hot summer days, there’s nothing better than drinking a glass of cool water to both refresh and detoxify the body.
Watermelon beetroot juice
– Watermelon: 250g
– Beets: 50g
– Fresh mint leaves: 6-8 leaves
– Filtered water, ice cubes: as much as you like
– Small grated beets, washed mint leaves. Cut watermelon into small cubes, remove seeds.
– Put 1/3 of the appropriate amount of filtered water into the bottle. Add beetroot and shake well.
– Add watermelon, ice.
– Add mint and fill the pitcher with filtered water and you’re done.
The pigment betacyanin in beets helps the liver function better. This root vegetable helps your body to quickly eliminate toxins and fight the formation of fat layers. Therefore, beets not only work to support the liver to function properly, but also help you weight loss effective.
Beetroot juice contains Choline, which is both effective in eliminating toxins in the liver and helping the entire body to eliminate toxins in the most optimal way.
Beets also contain nitrogen compounds – called bataine, which have the effect of making the mind relax, more comfortable when stimulating the synthesis of serotonin (a neurotransmitter that creates natural excitement in the body). Therefore, your spirit is also more easily refreshed and joyful.
Green bean juice
– Green beans: 300g
– Water: 2 liters
– Sugar and salt: a little
– Buy green beans, you choose the seeds that are uniform in color, have a glossy shell, have no smell and are not pest-free, wash them with water and dry.
– Put the pan on the stove to wait for the pan to be hot, put the green beans in and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, paying attention to roasting evenly.
– Put the water and roasted green beans in a pot, bring to a boil over low heat until the green beans expand, then turn off the heat.
– Filter the green bean juice to drink. You can add a little sugar or salt to make it easier to drink. Green bean juice can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days. The seeds you can use to cook tea, sticky rice, …
For people with chronic liver disease, green beans are not only an ingredient for processing dishes, but also a folk remedy to help people with chronic liver disease. heat clearingVery good liver detox.
According to Oriental medicine, green beans are cool, sweet and tasty. To cool and purify the liver, you can make green bean juice, green bean milk, green bean tea with aloe vera, green bean porridge…
– Squash: 1kg (choose old fruit, if you choose young fruit, you must remove the intestines)
– Pandan leaves: 5 pcs
– Shu Earth: 10g
– Sugar rock: 150g
– Salt: 1/3 teaspoon
– Water: 4 liters
– Wash, peel and cut the squash into small pieces. Pineapple leaves washed, tied neatly.
– Put the squash, salt, kumquat, rock sugar in the pot, add water. Put the pot on the stove, cook until the squash is tender, then add pandan leaves, cook for about 5 more minutes, then turn off the heat.
– Wait for the tea to cool, then filter out the residue and store in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin contains a lot of essential vitamins and minerals for the body. In particular, according to Oriental medicine, squash has cool properties, sweet taste, has the ability to detoxify the liver, clear heat very well.
From the benefits of the above-mentioned squash, the ancients used it to create squash tea to help cool down and detoxify the liver very effectively. This is a natural, benign and very safe drink that does not contain dangerous chemicals.
According to Sports Culture
at Blogtuan.info – Source: 2sao.vn – Read the original article here