Pears in a cool honey wine cellar for summer days
– 1 fresh orange
– 2 pears
– 750ml honey wine
– 5 grams of goji berries
– 10 grams of red apple
– 1 pinch of clove powder.
Step 1: Prepare
– Pears are washed, peeled, halved, cored and nailed (keep pear stalks for display)
– Orange cleaned and sliced
– Clean sliced red apples
Step 2: Pear stew with honey wine
– Put pears, oranges, goji berries, red apples and cloves in a pot, add all the honey wine and stew for about 40-50 minutes with the stove temperature reducing gradually, so that the pears are soft and soaked in the wine.
– After the pears are soft, gently remove the pears to a plate and continue to cook the wine in the pot until the wine thickens to produce a special wine sauce, then pour over the pears and the food is done.
Finished product after stewing
* Invite readers to watch programs broadcast by Vietnam Television on TV Online and VTVGo!
at Blogtuan.info – Source: vtv.vn – Read the original article here