Use soy water to grow flowers, doing these 2 points well is 10 times more effective
All lovers trees Everyone has heard that soybean juice after decomposition contains a lot of nutrients, especially a sufficient amount of nitrogen fertilizer, which is very suitable for flowers and plants. trees in different growth periods.
Also fertilizer trees made from soaked soybeans not only contains a lot of nitrogen fertilizer, but also has phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients, which can meet the growth needs of trees about everything.
There is still fertilizer trees Made from soybean residue, which is a real organic fertilizer, compared to mixed fertilizers, the fertilizer effect is lighter and longer, the slow effect is the disadvantage, the long-lasting fertilizer effect is the advantage.
In the first half of the year, even if you don’t fertilize for 5 or 6 months trees can still grow, but it is easy to damage soil compaction and the effect of fertilizer is short.
Want to use soybeans to grow treesin the process of production and use must pay attention to the following 2 points, in order for the fertilizer to bring into full play its effects and be more beneficial for the growth of flowers.
1. 2 things to keep in mind when fertilizing trees with bean juice
The first point: Add a little orange peel, good fertilizer effect, eliminate bad smell
Fertilizer trees Because the soybean fungus has a very special smell, many of you do not dare to use it, so we can add a little orange peel, not only reducing the odor but also doubling the fertilizer efficiency, which is beneficial. more for the development of trees.
Second point: To fully decompose before use
To promote the full effect of organic fertilizers, organic fertilizers need to be completely decomposed, only when fully decomposed will they maximize their effects.
Soybean water has completely decomposed, the nutrients in it have all been converted into protein, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients that trees can be absorbed, for maximum effect in flower feeding and flower promotion.
Failure to decompose completely will cause 2 things:
– Burning roots
If the bean water has not decomposed completely, after watering trees will continue to decompose in the soil, giving off a lot of heat that can burn plant roots, rot flower roots and trees.
– Cultivate bacteria
If not completely decomposed, poured into the soil will produce many bacteria, and at the same time will attract a lot of pests that will cause root rot, yellow leaves, and severe death. trees.
2. Fertilizer production method for trees from soybeans
The production method of soybean fertilizer is relatively simple as follows:
– Find a larger unused plastic bucket, put the amount of soybeans, water, orange peel (chopped, can add a little with appropriate amount).
– Soak soybeans overnight, after soaking, cook until softened by pressing in with a spoon or hand, and letting it cool.
– Put the cooled soybeans with soy sauce and orange peel into a plastic container, fill with water to 8 parts, if the soybean cooking water is not enough, you can add water.
– Close the lid tightly, should be placed in a warm, ventilated place. Half a year, but there will be bad smell, but if put for more than 1 year, there will be no special smell, and it has completely decomposed.
When using fermented soybean water, take the floating water on top (you can add a little water after distilling it), add 8 parts of water, use it twice a month for trees leaves during growth.
During the flowering period, it can be used once a month, and potassium dihydrophosphate can be added to promote growth treesachieve better performance.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: danviet.vn – Read the original article here