Jackfruit is in season, sold a lot at a reasonable price, moreover, this is the right time when the thick, sweetest fruit of the year. Housewives often take advantage of this time to buy jackfruit for the family to enjoy as a snack, or use it to cook tea or sticky rice.
Jackfruit is not only a delicious fruit but also has many therapeutic uses. General herbalist Bui Dac Sang (Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, Hanoi Oriental Medicine Association) said that in Oriental medicine, ripe jackfruit has a sweet taste, warm properties, has the effect of only thirst, aids in gas, except for symptoms. negative heat. Jackfruit and parts of the jackfruit tree can be used to make an antidote to alcohol, treat boils, support the treatment of high blood pressure, strengthen the immune system, treat wrinkles…
In Oriental medicine, ripe jackfruit has a sweet taste, warm properties, has the effect of only thirst, helps waste gas, except for yin heat.
Worth mentioning, jackfruit contains a lot of sugar and is warm, so it cannot be used arbitrarily. As recommended, there are some groups of people below who should be cautious when eating jackfruit.
6 groups of people who eat jackfruit will cause discomfort and damage internal organs
1. People who get hot in then you should not eat a lot of jackfruit because it will cause feelings of irritation, discomfort …
2. Subjects with skin sensitization Not eating a lot of jackfruit will lead to skin diseases such as heat rash, acne, boils.
3. Diabetics You should also not eat much jackfruit because this fruit contains a lot of fructose and glucose, which can cause blood sugar levels to rise rapidly.
4. Obese subjects has the ability to synthesize sugar into fat very quickly, if you eat a lot of jackfruit, it will cause fat accumulation in the abdomen.
Subjects with sensitive skin, people with diabetes, people with fatty liver disease… should not eat a lot of jackfruit.
5. Fatty liver disease, high blood fat should limit eating jackfruit because this fruit contains a very high amount of sugar, so it is not good for the liver, even causing heat in the body.
6. People who are hungry Do not eat high-sugar fruits such as jackfruit because it will increase insulin levels. Thereby causing the pancreas to increase pressure, long-term leading to diabetes. Moreover, this mistake can also cause bloating and indigestion.
2 mistakes to avoid when eating jackfruit lest damage the body
Eating jackfruit too fast, too much at once
Eating too much jackfruit at one time will cause blood sugar to rise, causing heat in the body, not good for the liver and kidneys, even causing uncontrollable weight gain.
When eating jackfruit, it is necessary to chew each piece carefully, especially the tough jackfruit because the jackfruit is hard, indigestible, and if it is not chewed properly, it will cause stomach pain.
According to Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Lam (Deputy Director of the National Institute of Nutrition) the top rule to eat jackfruit safely and without harm is not to eat a lot of jackfruit at the same time. Each adult should only eat about 4-5 pieces of jackfruit (80-100g).
Eating too many jackfruit at one time will cause blood sugar to rise, causing internal heat.
Eat jackfruit in the evening
Eating jackfruit in the evening can affect the digestive system because the highest fiber content is jackfruit seeds. In addition, jackfruit is also rich in energy, especially hot and has a lot of sugar, so it can cause belly fat, cause internal heat, and make it difficult to sleep.
It is best for people to only eat jackfruit 1-2 hours after eating breakfast or lunch. Should eat jackfruit with other ripe fruits to provide enough vitamin and mineral needs for the body.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Kenh14.Vn – Read the original article here