The smell of the toilet or bathroom is unavoidable, it not only causes discomfort but also affects human health. To deodorize the toilet, many people will not spare money to use good quality specialized products.
However, in addition to that, you can completely use toothpaste to deodorize the toilet. It sounds unbelievable, but this method works surprisingly well.
The method is quite simple, you just need to cut 2 small segments at the top of the toothpaste tube or poke a few small holes on the tube of cream, then put it into the water tank of the toilet. Note, toothpaste must contain menthol.
First you need to cut 2 toothpaste tubes. (Illustration)
Putting toothpaste in the toilet’s water tank not only disinfects but also removes some of the dirt stuck in the toilet. Moreover, the scent of menthol also emits lightly, helping to eliminate unpleasant odors in the toilet.
A tube of toothpaste when placed in the toilet tank can work for up to 3 months. Although you will still have to scrub the toilet as usual, this will help you to clean less.
Then drop the tube of toothpaste into the water tank of the toilet to be able to deodorize the toilet. (Illustration)
In addition to using toothpaste, you can deodorize the toilet in the following ways:
– White vinegar: The acetic acid in white vinegar has an effective antibacterial ability, helping you to kill bacteria and mold in the toilet, thereby effectively eliminating odors. With this method, you just need to pour a little white vinegar on the corner of the toilet wall, be careful not to let white vinegar come into contact with metal objects if you don’t want them to rust.
– Burning scented candles: After cleaning the toilet, you only need to light a scented candle and the original odor will slowly disappear, leaving only the relaxing scent of the scented candle. Note, you should burn scented candles in a well-ventilated place, away from power lines, hot and cold tanks, flammable substances, etc. to avoid a fire. If you don’t have scented candles, you can also use scented sachets or scented waxes instead.
Burning scented candles in the toilet can help eliminate odors effectively. (Illustration)
– Coffee grounds: Each time you finish drinking coffee, you can take about 2 cups of coffee grounds to a corner in the toilet or put the coffee grounds in a cloth bag and hang it up. This way can help eliminate odors in the toilet effectively.
– Wind oil: In addition to the use of massage, pain treatment, fever, wind oil can also overwhelm odors. What you need to do is open the lid of the oil bottle and put it in the corner of the toilet, the smell will slowly go away without any lingering.
– Pineapple leaves, lemongrass: You can completely hang pandan leaves or hang a few lemongrass bulbs in the toilet to eliminate unpleasant odors in it. This way will help your toilet to be both green and pleasant.
at Blogtuan.info – Source: Eva.vn – Read the original article here